xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

phpbb question (do i need cutftp)?

Ok, i di that i know how to do it and it said successful, etc.. now i have another question im so lost.

#-----[ COPY ]------------------------------------------ #copy cash.php                                      to cash.phpcopy admin/admin_cash.php                          to admin/admin_cash.phpcopy admin/cash_config.php                         to admin/cash_config.phpcopy admin/cash_currencies.php                     to admin/cash_currencies.phpcopy admin/cash_events.php                         to admin/cash_events.phpcopy admin/cash_exchange.php                       to admin/cash_exchange.phpcopy admin/cash_forums.php                         to admin/cash_forums.phpcopy admin/cash_groups.php                         to admin/cash_groups.phpcopy admin/cash_help.php                           to admin/cash_help.phpcopy admin/cash_log.php                            to admin/cash_log.phpcopy admin/cash_recount.php                        to admin/cash_recount.phpcopy admin/cash_reset.php                          to admin/cash_reset.phpcopy admin/cash_settings.php                       to admin/cash_settings.phpcopy includes/classes_cash.php                     to includes/classes_cash.phpcopy includes/functions_cash.php                   to includes/functions_cash.phpcopy language/lang_english/lang_cash.php           to language/lang_english/lang_cash.phpcopy templates/subSilver/cash_donate.tpl           to templates/subSilver/cash_donate.tplcopy templates/subSilver/cash_exchange.tpl         to templates/subSilver/cash_exchange.tplcopy templates/subSilver/cash_modedit.tpl          to templates/subSilver/cash_modedit.tplcopy templates/subSilver/cash_viewprofile.tpl      to templates/subSilver/cash_viewprofile.tplcopy templates/subSilver/cash_viewtopic.tpl        to templates/subSilver/cash_viewtopic.tplcopy templates/subSilver/admin/cash_config.tpl     to templates/subSilver/admin/cash_config.tplcopy templates/subSilver/admin/cash_currencies.tpl to templates/subSilver/admin/cash_currencies.tplcopy templates/subSilver/admin/cash_event.tpl      to templates/subSilver/admin/cash_event.tplcopy templates/subSilver/admin/cash_events.tpl     to templates/subSilver/admin/cash_events.tplcopy templates/subSilver/admin/cash_exchange.tpl   to templates/subSilver/admin/cash_exchange.tplcopy templates/subSilver/admin/cash_forum.tpl      to templates/subSilver/admin/cash_forum.tplcopy templates/subSilver/admin/cash_group.tpl      to templates/subSilver/admin/cash_group.tplcopy templates/subSilver/admin/cash_groups.tpl     to templates/subSilver/admin/cash_groups.tplcopy templates/subSilver/admin/cash_help.tpl       to templates/subSilver/admin/cash_help.tplcopy templates/subSilver/admin/cash_log.tpl        to templates/subSilver/admin/cash_log.tplcopy templates/subSilver/admin/cash_menu.tpl       to templates/subSilver/admin/cash_menu.tplcopy templates/subSilver/admin/cash_navbar.tpl     to templates/subSilver/admin/cash_navbar.tplcopy templates/subSilver/admin/cash_reset.tpl      to templates/subSilver/admin/cash_reset.tplcopy templates/subSilver/admin/cash_resetting.tpl  to templates/subSilver/admin/cash_resetting.tplcopy templates/subSilver/admin/cash_settings.tpl   to templates/subSilver/admin/cash_settings.tpl

you see where it says for example "copy admin/admin_cash.php to admin/admin_cash.php" ? wel where is "admin/admin_cash.php? its not in the file manager so where do i upload it?

Ok i have a question about the SQL things again. wtf do i suppose to do? i have no idea.

#-----[ SQL ]------------------------------------------#ALTER TABLE phpbb_banlistADD ban_time int(11) default NULL,ADD ban_expire_time int(11) default NULL,ADD ban_by_userid mediumint(8) default NULL,ADD ban_priv_reason text,ADD ban_pub_reason_mode tinyint(1) default NULL,ADD ban_pub_reason text;

the "copy to" means you have to upload it to that location, its not pre-existing there (you upload it from whatever path you unzipped it to locally) as for the sql, just copy/paste that code to the query window in phpMyadmin

but geancanach how come it says to copy it to a certian palce. so what your saying is that i have yo upload it to the last existing file?

man i hate this phpbb hacks thing. i wish i knew someoen to isntall it for me. this is hard for em to udnerstadn since im fairly new.

but i dont have an ftp program so it will take me hours to upload thigns + edit stuff.anyone ehre wantt o uplaod the Cashmod files for me? but only if yuo have an FTP program because then it will be easy for you. and i cant do the rest. the rest is easy just edit.

but i dont have an ftp program so it will take me hours to upload thigns + edit stuff.
anyone ehre wantt o uplaod the Cashmod files for me? but only if yuo have an FTP program because then it will be easy for you. and i cant do the rest. the rest is easy just edit.

dont edit files with filemanager there is a known problem with code files in file manager

just download filezilla client

i cant!!! i keep telling everyone, dont you think i would not manually do it then. i cant my *BLEEP*in computer is going to crash. i keep telling everyone do that. im not dumb of course i would use something except for file manager but i cant because my computer will crash then im *BLEEP*ed and nobody wants to isntall any mods for me so wtf do i suppose to do except use the file manager? i have no other choice

if you set up an ftp account for me that lets me access the forum directory, i can upload the files for you, esp since i have them all already (i put cash mod in my forum about a month ago)

geanache you would do that? can i just give you my cpanel info? then you create the ftp acount becuase i have only created a few ftp accoutns and i dont want to mess anything up.