xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

phpbb question (do i need cutftp)?

as long as your careful with eactly where you insert code, all will go fine (and trust me, i know the feeling, i still remember the hell of my first mod install)

ok i just sintalled it! i thought the whole forum was going to get messed up but surisely it didnt. know i would only have to do with some erro code. im going to go check and see if everything is good. thanks alot guys for all of yuor help! now tommroow im going to try to install a store mod and a user shop mod. and then i need someone to uplaod a phpbb skin for me and my site will be good to be advertised. thanks alot again guys.

Ok look this is the only thing i dont understand about Shop Mod well i kind fod o i will tell yous what i think its telling me to do and please correct me if im wrong and tell me if i need to do anything extra or not to do anything.

* Installation * * 1. Create folder shop * * 2. Upload files *  /shop_install.php *  /shop.php *  /shop_bs.php *  /shop_effects.php *  /shop_actions.php *  /shop_inventory.php *  /admin/admin_shop.php *  /templates/*/shop_body.tpl *  /templates/*/shop_inventory_body.tpl *  /templates/*/admin/shop_config_body.tpl *  /shop_install.php *  /shop/images/icon_store_rpg.gif * * 2. Run shop_install.php then delete it. * * 3. Execute Steps Below

Goto cpanel, then file manager, then public_html, then forum, then create a folder there, then upload all of those files into the folder i created, and then what do with "run shop_install"? like exactly, just like i told yous, goto coanel, then file manager, the open this, etc..

tanks.

close. the first 6 go into your forum root directory, the next one in your admin directory, the next 2 into the templates/subsilver directory, the next one into templates/subsilver/admin, the next one you can ignore since he wrote it twice, and the last goes into a directory you need to make under the shop directory called images. everything else is good

huh? doesnt execute mean like follow, or do the stpe sor whatever?and what do you mean do you have any common sense, this has nothing to do with common sence.and do i suppose to visit the install.phph on another web broswer, then delete it from where i uploaded it?

huh? doesnt execute mean like follow, or do the stpe sor whatever?
and what do you mean do you have any common sense, this has nothing to do with common sence.

and do i suppose to visit the install.phph on another web broswer, then delete it from where i uploaded it?

sory i cant help you, if you dont get how to do a simple task i really cant. bye

what do you mean? why are you mad or whatever? how the *BLEEP* do i suppose to know wtf everything is? nobody haas ever tryed to heplme isntalled this stuff so i really dont know alot. and what im asking is how do i execute it, liekw ehre do i go and what do i do. and if its simple then why cant you tell me? man your stupid. you cant help anyone for *BLEEP*. if your ot going to help then just dont post in here. there are other people that want to help and if your goign to start *BLEEP* in ehre then just dont post.

oh, ok,... i was just about to explain it fir you. and for the record, you shouldnt say "nobody has tried to help", since i have been trying to help. if you have further questions, feel free to ask, and i will still help as best i can

ok, cool, thanks. Im trying to edit the shop mod files and its hard, i went to mcirosoft works and tryed to find a line and microsoft said that the line wasnt their. the line was missing something like "user_level" but the rest was there. i dont know what to do.

-----[FIND]------//// Go ahead and pull all data for this topic// $sql = "SELECT u.username, u.user_level, u.user_id, ------[ADD, AFTER]------ u.user_items, u.user_privs, u.user_effects, u.user_custitle, ------[FIND]------	//	// Note! The order used for parsing the message _is_ important, moving things around could break any 	// output	// ------[ADD, BEFORE]------	if ($board_config['viewtopic'] == "images")	{  $itempurge = str_replace("Ţ", "", $postrow[$i]['user_items']);  $itemarray = explode('ß',$itempurge);  $itemcount = count ($itemarray);  $user_items = "<br>";      	for ($xe = 0;$xe < $itemcount;$xe++)

and also you see where it says "and add before" does that mean add it before the palce where it says "find"?

for the first part, if all the rest of it is there, then there should be no problem with it (use the comment line listed in the "fond" just to be sure you are in the right spot)for thhe second part, the "add before" means add it above everything listed in the find statement (in this case above the first // )