xisto Community
Zenchi

GMAIL INVITE EXCHANGE the only thread valid

Invitation sent to hannes.nilsson /a#t/ hotmail.com !As said above, hope you enjoy gmail - I personally love it and I wouldn`t switch back to yahoo for anything in the world :lol:..tell me if you have any issues creating your account (you should handle, though, it is easy ^_^ )..

Edited by Dooga (see edit history)

Invite send to ifihadwingsiwouldfly <at> hotmail <dot> com.Dont write your email account as you have written above in any forum or site because this will lead to spamming of your inbox. Always use the format I have used.Enjoy Gmail and write to me if have any problem, its easy I am sure you will have no Problem

As all other guyz, I've got like 150 invites waiting for anyone who just sends an email...etherio <at> gmail <dot> comEven though I really wonder if anyone just passes the 23 first pages and sends an email to me...And I also wonder if anyone DOESN"T have a gmail yet...

Hi,

I was wanting to make a spooler of free gmail invites for quite a long time and finally i made it today as i got some time. Although I know i am very very and still very late in making this spooler, it hardly took me anytime - just an hour and i was done with the whole thing. So people who still want GMail Invites can get it from here :

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

You dont need to give any information like your email and all - Just Click the button. Others who have plenty can donate if they wish.
Also any suggestions for the same would be appreciated. I just made it in an hour or so.

Thanks for reading and have a good day.

if you pm me your email address i can send an invite to that address, i believe its the only way to do it. Also next time try using the search feature as there are several threads like this. And this thread will probably be merged with one of the others. Anyway pm me and ill send an invite to the email address you give me. Just remember to search next time! and by the way welcome ;)

I've also managed to build up 6 invites. PM me and I'll set you up. And guess what? I'll just offer them for free, out of the goodness of my heart.
Doesn't that just give you warm fuzzies inside?

;)

;)

please send an invitation for darshanaads@yahoo.com

Okay,

If nobody has noticed you can sign up for gmail yourself now!! Well you've been able to do that for ages, anyway. Click here to make your new gmail account, so you don't have to wait for people to e-mail you the invites ;)

If you want to feel really special by receiving an invite thru e-mail click here.

If you don't care about the invite being e-mailed but still want to waste somebodies invite click here and type the number you see into the box.

If you want to give your invites away to random people send all your invites to yourself then copy the link out of each message and post it in the most on this website, click here.

Or if you just want to keep doing what your doing and let your e-mail addresses get harvested by spammers and their spam bots continue posting here, listing your e-mail and asking for invites (I don't reccomend)

Edited by Matt2 (see edit history)