xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What horrror movies do u like?

I like horror movies, but the 5 first ones... here they are...These are my 5 favourite horror movies :- Resident Evil- Alien- Predator- Dog Soldiers- IT

I like horror movies, but the 5 first ones... here they are...
These are my 5 favourite horror movies :
- Resident Evil
- Alien
- Predator
- Dog Soldiers
- IT

I've had it up to here with you Resident Evil guys! (and gals) :lol:

What's wrong with Pet Sematary? It's good, slightly chilling. The book is obviously better though. :lol:

Well the sequels did suck really badly but the first film is pretty good.

Well, it was lame. Like when the... incident... with the... oh damn I can't allude to it without giving it away so here it is

***SPOILERS*AHEAD***SPOILERS*FOR*PET*SEMATARY**WARNING**

When the kid gets ***SPOILERS*** when he gets hit by ***SPOILERS*** by the truck and all the photographs flash up... I just couldn't resist lauging because it was lame!

***SPOILERS***

And other things were lame too. Like the wife, she was boring. Did you notice every time she was on screen she flew to another part of the country for some unknown reason...(?)

And the guy for the most part was a bad actor... you know it was going to be Bruce Campbell in the lead role? And we all know how good Evil Dead isn't...

When the kid gets ***SPOILERS*** when he gets hit by ***SPOILERS*** by the truck and all the photographs flash up... I just couldn't resist lauging because it was lame!

If you have read the book, it goes into detail on the "life flashing before his parents eyes" thing. Again it's good on an entertaining level.

On a more upbeat note. I seen Saw last night...two words.

My God!

Dunno what you lot thought of it but it was damn good. Tense, freaky and some of the twists in it were top notch. What's really freaky about it is that I feel less safe as a result of everyone else watching it. It gives psychopathic people way too many ideas to use on the community.

*Shiver* - Great film...Cary Elwes was amazing.