xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What horrror movies do u like?

haha. I was going to watch They! because Ithought it mighta been like a sequil. But I never got around to it.

Now I never will, deliberately!

Ive recently baught George a romero`s- Triligy of the dead, Its got night of the living dead on it (the classic black and white zombie movie) This is where it all starts! the dead start to walk.... "their coming for you barbara"

Dawn of the dead another classic movie (they baracade themselve in a huge shopping mall) they did a remake of it 2 years ago, which scared the *BLEEP* out of me because the zombies where fast as hell.

Day of the dead the final from the triligy, the walking dead have taken over the world! Only a small group of living survive in a underground bunker, Where they experiment on the zombies hoping to find a way of controlling the zombies.

Zombie movies are my favourite! from the horror genre....

All Hail - George A Romero he`s a god...

Hmm so the Resident Evil got the 1st Rank in this topic for now...What do you think about Ju on? Has anyone ever seen it? It similiar with The Grudge but Ju on is better (scary) than The Grudge.Has anyone ever seen it?

Ive recently baught  George a romero`s- Triligy of the dead, Its got night of the living dead on it (the classic black and white zombie movie) This is where it all starts! the dead start to walk....  "their coming for you barbara"

Dawn of the dead  another classic movie (they baracade themselve in a huge shopping mall)  they did a remake of it 2 years ago,  which scared the *BLEEP* out of me because the zombies where fast as hell.

Day of the dead the final from the triligy, the walking dead have taken over the world!  Only a small group of living survive in a underground bunker, Where they experiment on the zombies hoping to find a way of controlling the zombies.

I have the trilogy also and the remake of Dawn of the Dead. All very watchable. The original Night Of The Living Dead is amazing; even though many are put off by it because it's in Black and White.

I made a short film at school. It was done in black and white. It was only six and a half minutes long but that was the criteria.I have no aversion to black and white. Peter Jackson says there is a generation of people allergic to black and white. For the most part that is true but I really watched alot of black and white movies just specifically for research for my movie. I watch them all the time I dont mind, but I watched atleast six movies from the 50's to get the feel for my movie and it turned out really good.It was the best movie made by anyone in my whole grade.

Indeed; many of me and my directing compadre's tests and pissabouts are in black and white. Must have about 10 hours of footage in black and white of various things. It's a very atmospheric method of doing films if used right.

Mine wasn't a pissabout. Its a real movie. I want to get it listed on IMDB but I dont know how. It has ?Trivia?Goofs?Alternate Versions?Movie connectionsto name a few. also "memorable quotes" heheheh

Ive recently baught  George a romero`s- Triligy of the dead, Its got night of the living dead on it (the classic black and white zombie movie) This is where it all starts! the dead start to walk....  "their coming for you barbara"

Dawn of the dead  another classic movie (they baracade themselve in a huge shopping mall)  they did a remake of it 2 years ago,  which scared the *BLEEP* out of me because the zombies where fast as hell.

Day of the dead the final from the triligy, the walking dead have taken over the world!  Only a small group of living survive in a underground bunker, Where they experiment on the zombies hoping to find a way of controlling the zombies.

I have the trilogy also and the remake of Dawn of the Dead. All very watchable. The original Night Of The Living Dead is amazing; even though many are put off by it because it's in Black and White.

they dont know what their missing then! the new remake of dawn of the dead threw me of a bit, cos of the zombies so Fast, It threw my little dreamworld into termoil ! LoL, I know some of you know what i mean...

guess i am the only perosn that actally liked they =

it reminds me of darkness falls

Okay...it's not as bad as I maybe made it out to be. I'll admit; there are some good parts that are freaky and would make you jump a bit. But it was just the overall film that I didn't like. So unfortunately one scene or two doesn't make a good film in my books. Darkness Falls, that's that film about the tooth fairy. Don't take this the wrong way but I feel the same way about it as well. One or two good wee scares and then the overall film is totally duff.

At that time too many horror films came out trying to be smart and have really freaky "living in the dark" creatures; etc...they just spoiled each other.