xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What horrror movies do u like?

oooh, horror movies are my favo :)i love zombie movies like Dawn of the Dead, both new and old versionand 28 Days later was great too :)The new version of the Texas massacre was so scary i think :s but it was a good movie... if you survive the tention.

Resident Evil still in the 1st rank!

Everybody seem like this movie so much!!

*I seldom watch good movies coz i have a busy schedule everyday! So i don't know many movies. This topic help me to find good movies! Thanks Guys !*

I watched The Invisible Man the other day, it was great! And Creature From The Black Lagoon wasn't bad either, but it lacked something certain.

I don't get why everyone picks Resident Evil, it's just not that scary. The question is favourite horror...It's a great film, but just not scary.

The thing about The Shining is it was based off the book by Steven King but it was really different. The movie is fantastic I love Stanley Kubrick and everything he touches turns to gold. But Steven King hated it because it was so different and he wrote his own screenplay years later and made a mini series! haha oh what a dummy...

The thing about The Shining is it was based off the book by Steven King but it was really different. The movie is fantastic I love Stanley Kubrick and everything he touches turns to gold. But Steven King hated it because it was so different and he wrote his own screenplay years later and made a mini series! haha oh what a dummy...

I have it as well...the mini-series isn't all that bad. Both the book and the movie of The Shining are amazing.

Out of interest anyone read Dan Brown's novels? The DaVinci Code is in the making as a film now. Hopefully find some more info soon, Columbia Tristar are picking up the tab.

Resident Evil

No comment... :evil: :roll:

The DaVinci Code is in the making as a film now. Hopefully find some more info soon

Well, its being directed by Ron Howard and starring Tom Hanks and Jean Reno & Audrey Tautou .. and .. yeah .. I haven't read it but I gave it to my dad for Christmas and he thought it was great.

Check out this link for The Da Vinci Code