xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What horrror movies do u like?

HORROR=YUMMYeasily the best horror of all time is halloween! michael myers is the ultimate ''bogey man'' if you met him in illinois you 'd literally dung yourself. the film is so simple but yet so affective..who would have ever thought of pinning a guy to a wall with a kitchen knife!!1.halloween2.Dog soldiers3.identity.....anyone that hasnt seen this OMG! rent it it il blow your mind!

HORROR=YUMMYeasily the best horror of all time is halloween! 
michael myers is the ultimate ''bogey man'' if you met him in illinois you 'd literally dung yourself. the film is so simple but yet so affective..who would have ever thought of pinning a guy to a wall with a kitchen knife!!
1.halloween
2.Dog soldiers
3.identity.....anyone that hasnt seen this OMG! rent it it il blow your mind!

Wew... a horror's fan :twisted:

Fear.dot.com

I'm hoping you were being sarcastic...? I was really looking forward to seeing it and when I finally did, it was crap.

However it was built up by myself...so I just ended up being disappointed. Only myself to blame there...:P

Dog Soldiers: if you are constipated you should watch this film.Don't ask what happend to my jeans when I show that film. :shock: hahahaha, it is horrible

Ringofdarkwater, u have the same favor with me. You watch the Japan version or American version? I think the Japan version is better