xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What horrror movies do u like?

as of dark water i agree, it was totally creepy. i haven't seen the american version of the grudge yet, but the japanese version didn't amaze me. it was creepy at the beginning, but it become too much repeated that it ruined the whole point. i think "saw" is one of the best horror movies of this year. especially the ending had blown me away.. go see this film

I liked Resident Evil. Not so much for scares but because it was just a pretty good movie. I only saw it once when it was at the movies so I have no idea if I'd like it now days but I remember thinking it was pretty good.

Mine are:- Alien- The Shining (yep, it is as quite a good movie :) )- Scream - Resident Evil and as a fifth I would also say Predator (both movies) but it is like Pavel says, it is more an action / sci fi movie but yeah, if you were 12 years when you watched it, it can be scary :) Greetz,Rikky-Jin

I really likes The Grudge with Sarah Michelle Gellar!It's like The Ring but I found this one (in exception to the ring) really creepy.

Shaun of the Dead! :):):):) Sorry, but I had to mention this one! Is so over the top I think a thread about it is in order :twisted: Cheers!

Shaun of the Dead!  :)   :)   :)   :)  

Sorry, but I had to mention this one! Is so over the top I think a thread about it is in order  :twisted:  

Cheers!

Damn right...Shawn Of The Dead is amazing. It just shows what can be done in cinema these days...it really puts a lot of others to shame.

I'll type a review (well my opinions) tomorrow...start a thread up if you will.

The only real horror movie I saw latly was the "Salem's Lot". It's based on the Stephen King's novel "Jerusalem's Lot" and this man can give a good scare.