xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What is the Best Game Ever

Counter-Strike : Source :P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Very interesting game gohst remins me of pac-man :roll: evil fast moving orange ghosts >.<

what about the old snes version of street fighter 2 turbo?that kick some royal *bottom*.....does anyone form the U.K remember the TV program Gamesmaster?I was on that program when i was 13 (back in 1993)they had a street fighter 2 competitionI got to the semi finals...i got beat by a 9 yr old :cry: I played as ken he played as sagat

like halo for fps but i can't find yet halo 2 as good... cause it s a sequel ?the fun is gone... but maybe i should play more... but i didn't like the light switching all the time...love also burnout 3 on xboxand for strategie favourite"s remains warcraft 3.... old but good

TOP 5 FAVORITES In order:1. World of Warcraft2. Warcraft III + Frozen Throne3. Half-Life 24. Final Fantasy VII5. Doom 3Other games I liked in no order:Zelda SeriesMetal Gear Solid SeriesSuper Mario Sunshine and Super Mario 64Final Fantasy SeriesAnarchy OnlineRubies Of EventideUnreal Tournament SeriesUnreal SeriesThe Elder Scrolls SeriesNever Winter NightsBaldur's Gate SeriesAmerica's ArmyEDIT: OMG HOW CAN I FORGOT SEPTERRA CORE. It is the most underrated RPG ever.. It has gotten very little publicity but it owns so much!And Neocron2 is decent. I like it.---That's all I can think of now.(I never like PacMan.. Call me crazy but I never did and never will)

Marathon. The best of the Doom I era FPS with an awesome plot (so involved with so much backstory that 10 years later people are still sorting out all the unsolved mysteries) and easy modding producing some TCs for it that are as good, in the case of Rubicon and EVIL better, as the original games. In addition I'd say EV: Nova an awesome space RPG and Civ II (I've never liked three and there aren't enough good senarios for III yet) and Colonization.

Does anybody have the maps that came with GTA1 so you can see where the spray shops are and stuff? Can anyone scan a decent sized copy for me? the only ones online are small or blurry and crud. Thanks a bajillion. :P