xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What is the Best Game Ever

for best game ever and most popular and most played i must get back to past and say:1. Need for Speed 22. Civilisation 13. Starcraft & starcraft BroadWarin that order :P

The games that are realy fun to play are: (in my opnion, cause i don't have 2 many games it could be way off :shock: )

1. WoW
2. UT 2004
3. Half Life 2
4. Counter Strike
5. D2: LoD (crazy fun editing open bnet chars)
6. Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne
7. Halo and Halo 2 (for a while, then it gets boring)

The Scarriest game i played:

DooM 3

Check out my D2: LoD site :wink:

The Zelda Franchise in my opinion has created some of the best and most timeless games of all time. I love Halo, but man, Zelda is and has always been THE game. And I hate when people call link, zelda! :oops: :roll: :evil: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :!:

AOE II:AOK + TC(for those that can't read 'gamers language' that reads "Age of Empires 2:The Age Of Kings with The Conquorors Expansion")

Yeah the AoE series is fun (they making AoE 3), but for now i play AoM and AoM: The Titans, they have awesome grapics and the civilizations are more diferent, unlike in AoE where they were almost the same

2. Civilisation 1

Civilization 1! :shock: How does it look like? :D
My favorite game is civilization III conquests, and I have never seen the original civilization! :D