xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What is the Best Game Ever

Sure Wolfenstein was technically the first good 3D shooter out there but Doom was a far more immersive environment. Who hasn't been scared by what lurked around the corner? Plus, Doom set up the 3D shooter genre.

The only modern games i think are really great are Halo, Half life 2 and Call Of Duty.Perfect Dark on the N64 was amazing for the time, as were many other 64 games.Goldeneye, Mario 64, Zelda were all revolutionary as far as 3D console games are concerned.

about the PC, as i've already said somewhere else.. i like Call Of Duty and Delta Force 2.On the consoles.. i had loads of fun with Super Smash Brothers and Melee on N64 and GC ;);)

I'm a huge player of RPG game, and truly without even trying to think wich is the best RPG game, I say its Final Fantasy 7, this game is damn good, the storyline is perfect, battle system superb and its of course firs Final Fantasy in 3D ;)

The best game ever made is Socom II. SOCOM 3 is gonna be even better. ;) It's a thirth person shooter and you play as a seals ;) For the people who don't know the game

best videgame ever

What is the Best Game Ever

The gta series,the godfarther,scarface,and saints row are good

-reply by mattbram