xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What is the Best Game Ever

PONG! PAC-MAN! SPACE INVADERS!, and oh yeah Metal gear solid 3, and GTA san andreas, lol

you must be a older person because those are all older games that (from what I've seen) only the older people are still trying to buy those games LOL :wink:

Tell me what you think, what the best game ever is :D

This thread could have been posted at GAMES, not at CHIT CHAT.... no games for me... I'm an old chap who plays game no more... :P

My game? Golly! :oops: Well, probably one month or two but I stopped work on it a while ago because I couldn't think of a good "boss level" for the end.

OMG I Cant Believe its not Listed Here !!!!Everquest is the best Game Ever !!!!!!!And I mean the Original Everquest not Everquest IIIf ya check it out look me up some time Server: Rallos Zek (PVP)Character Name : Hipityhipity Hop (Froggie Warrior LVL 70)Send me a /tell in Game if ya play !!!!!!Don't You All watch CNN it's considered the most addicting on line game in the Wold over the last 3 Years !!!!