xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What is the Best Game Ever

Favorite games, eh? Ehh. . . Well, here's a short list, in no particular order:Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIDevil May CryMetal Gear SoldChrono TriggerChrono CrossDiablo II: Lord Of DestructionStarCraft: Brood WarXenosagaSuikoden 3

Wow you people that say GTA: San Andres must be on crack or have never played Vice City and GTA3. GTA: san Andres sucked compared to Vice city and 3, they changed everything about the game . As far as the missions go Vice City most def had the best missions. But even how good Vice City and 3 were no game even compares to Goldeneye007 I could still pick up that game and play it for hours and hours.Here is my list.1. Goldeneye0072. Grand Theft Auto Vice City3. Counter-Strike4. Grand Theft Auto 35. Mario 646. Half Life 27. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas8. Red Alert 29. Spiderman 210. Madden 2004

Favorite games, eh? Ehh. . . Well, here's a short list, in no particular order:
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy VII
Devil May Cry
Metal Gear Sold
Chrono Trigger
Chrono Cross
Diablo II: Lord Of Destruction
StarCraft: Brood War
Xenosaga
Suikoden 3

What a good choice Zechs, i agree there - but FF7 is my favorite out of all

Favorite games, eh? Ehh. . . Well, here's a short list, in no particular order:
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy VII
Devil May Cry
Metal Gear Sold
Chrono Trigger
Chrono Cross
Diablo II: Lord Of Destruction
StarCraft: Brood War
Xenosaga
Suikoden 3

What a good choice Zechs, i agree there - but FF7 is my favorite out of all

i have to agree i player ff7 for hours for weeks and for months
and ive beaten the plot 99 times but i have never played it out 100%
it has a good story and graphics are 7/10 i remake from ff7 for ps2 or psp or ps3 would be cool

The first gta blew. i could not stand the overhead view. gta3 was the best when it came to the missions, but vice city was the best when it came to gameplay.

The overhead view is ace. Not having an overhead view killed the other games. In Vice City there wasn't even an option for it like the third one. boring 3D ruins good games like always.(there are exceptions to the rule so dont blast me here on that last comment)

Ahh see thats where we differ. I would much rather prefer a nice 3d game where i can see what is going on and everything. i just thought that the first gta was like i felt like the camera was too far away from you and the action. Whatever, thats what makes it a world. People disagree.