xisto Community
OpaQue

D'hosted & X'hosted Explanation

Absolutely, the actual idea is good, but the time limits should be increased to allow for actual excuses, and if the person does not return within the already set by the admin, woul they really return a week later anyway? Probably not.

Well, i sent admin a Pm telling him that i wont be around for some time and he gave me the permission. I am grateful to him for that. The problem here is...What if someone have to be away for...say...four to six months? What happens to his account and website? Does it get deleted?

you know how things can change and you might meet the unexpected. You might tell admin that you will be staying for ...say...1 month and something might happen to make you stay up to 3-6 months. And you might not be able to comunicate your problems to admin. Thats where I am having my problems. What will happen then? :(

If you have to go somewhere and will be gone for a month or more, then tell the admin! simple as that. these rules are fair. Like say you are going to afganistan to fight for the US, tell admin, he will understand. If you become X'hosted and are forced to find another host, just so you know, you will never find another host like Trap 17! In otherwords... STAY ACTIVE!