xisto Community
OpaQue

D'hosted & X'hosted Explanation

[==D'Hosted==] The D'Hosted Group is to warn members that they have been inactive from the past 14 - 20 days. So Basically if you have your status labelled so, then you may better start worrying and try to make some good posts and be active. [==X'Hosted==] After a nice Grace period of 30 days, if a perticular members remains inactive, then his or her hosting account may be deleted at any time without notice. We would issue warning emails before it. But once you get this status, it simply means that the member is no longer hosted at our site. Even though he was previously hosted.We conduct our cycles to check users activity. As soon as we find out that the user has been active, we remove the D'Hosted Status. If you see it, you better inform any of the ADMINISTRATORS to change it back to [==HOSTED==]:: INACTIVITY PERIOD ::2-3 weeks : [==D'HOSTED==] ---> Account may be suspended temporarily. However, Data is intact and nothing is lost. Can be UNsuspended any time.more than a MONTH : [==X'HOSTED==] ---> Account TERMINATED.:: REASONS ::Till now, Xisto was extremely kind and we had given more than 20 - 30 accounts to people with 0 posts for promotion purposes. However, we required the members to be active. And out of them about 8 accounts were active without a single activity in the past 30 days. We had to terminate those accounts. There are more than 20-30 member's who have not been active for the past 20-30 days. By not being active, we mean, they havent even logged in.Those Accounts were Using up RESOURCES and Affecting other serious hosted members. Xisto has to catch up with the expenses and also with the PERFORMANCE of the Servers. As most of the member's may be aware of, I have purchased another server ( Panda ) as posted above [" Please do not write the name of that site in TEXT to avoid search engines interference. " ]We purchased so as to offer more dedicated services to actual contributing member's and to those members who have knowlegde and information to contribute. We belive, Those members automatically deserve more than the conventional hosting provided at Xisto. Get approved at the site is difficult. So it is better recommended that you stick with trap. If you can contribute and dont want to lose hosting at trap. then post there and request an account at the Xisto server. Your username must be same at both the sites.:: FEEDBACK :: Please post your feedback. Improvements and suggestions, are most welcome.

MeMbers who are active atleast once a week should'nt be having any problems.. but for the other .. .hahahha ... better find another host...

If you know that you are going to be unable to access a computer for a set amount of time, then post it in the Hosted Members Area so that it can be considered.If it seems that you are away all of the time, or if you are constantly making up excuses not to post, then it will be assumed that you are just trying to 'cheat the system' and your hosting will be terminated as per normal.And just remember that although I can have input into such decisions, the final result is up to the admin.

well, i dont have any problems with that admin. atleast, i am always active in the forums everyday of the week ( apart from sundays). And i try my best to post quality posts. I think i will consider going to the antasoft site. (still considering though)

What if I go somewhere for a month, you will delete my host, it's stupid :D

This sounds Quite a good system. A month (or something ago) you sayd that if people payed their accaunt wouldnt go away right? So, is this still active or can I just tell you that I am going on vacation if I go away?

Fair enough, admin!! That's a good rule to keep out some pests :P .....

that will sure help in keeping out unserious people and people who come to Xisto only to get hosted and then run away soon enough. we want people who will join and make our rap17 community more lively :D

we want people who will join and make our Xisto community more lively :P

Thats waht you guys have done an exelent job of doing already; keeping a good, lively comunity, which is something most websites fail to do.
Keep up the good work
Matthew

we want people who will join and make our Xisto community more lively :P

Thats waht you guys have done an exelent job of doing already; keeping a good, lively comunity, which is something most websites fail to do.
Keep up the good work
Matthew
thanks campaigner...at least, we've been trying our best to keep this Xisto community as lively as possible for both the advanced mambers and the new ones too. you will find almost everything you want in this forum and those you cant find, simply post it and replies and suggestions will be added from other members soon enough.

Enjoy your stay in Xisto

I become worry too. How if suddently we got sickness and in someplace without any access to internet more than limit/periodic time (a week as admin said)?Can admin just block not delete host, until confirm from user first? sure in 2nd limit time, lets say a month or what ever..

yea i think that admin should do something about increasing the time limit to say...3 weeks. you never can tell. something might happen and you wont have the time to access your comp or the internet and then what happens???? YOUR ACCOUNT IS DELETED that wont be nice.

Admin, PLease review the time limit. I am saying this cos i might be online from now onwards as I used to be.

THanks in advance admin :P