xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

A girl

If ur a bit shy why don't u write her a letter, don't put ur name on it, but give a few clues as to who u are.U could also get to know her better on things like msn.Another way is to organise for a whole bunch of ppl to go to the movies as u then would be able to slowly get to know her, and have some mates for support.I'd really like it if u mailed me constantly with ur progress on this.Stay cool 8)

Hey everyone!I'm back, after a while of not being on here.The reason why I've been away? "The girl" is now my girlfriend :P:D :DSo just stick with it everyone else, it happens eventually!!!Happiest man alive :D

Hey everyone!
I'm back, after a while of not being on here.

The reason why I've been away? "The girl" is now my girlfriend :P:D :D

So just stick with it everyone else, it happens eventually!!!

Happiest man alive :D

Im happy for you dude..
and remember what eurovision just said - So just stick with it everyone else, it happens eventually!!!

:wink: :wink: I like to think this is because of my advice.Ah, another job well done by Gohst. Now its time to have a beer and... to 'stick with it'.

People are still posting on this thread - i bet whizz has already had a relationship with this girl while your still posting :D

Had a relatioship,
got married
had kids
got a divorce

so it shouldn't be too long till he'll be asking about the next girl :P

People are still posting on this thread - i bet whizz has already had a relationship with this girl while your still posting :D

Had a relationship,
got married,
Got a morgage,
had kids,
Had grandchildren,
got a divorce,
Lost the house to his wife,
Voted for George W Bush the 3rd
Watched the USA get nuked by south korea

so it shouldn't be too long till he'll be asking about the next girl :P
Grandchi

hazaa3000, is that the source of your concern with (or interest in) *bottom*-Bandits? :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

I don't follow - what do you mean?

Here's how it's going down. Your going to get your friends to ask her if she likes you so she gets a hint that you like her. Then your going to start staring noticably at her as much as possible. Then walk up to her everyonce and awhile and just say a little hi. Find someone you both hate....It's good for it to be a teacher or some loser and sort of make a joke about them, if she does a noticably fake laugh, just say you got to go and forget about it, if she really laughs try to take this farther. Start asking her about more things, anything you can really. Soon you'll really be talking to her then ask her for her msn...aol...chatname whatever...Start talking to her more, once you really talk on chat and everything she'll most likely say something like "im so ugly" or "im so fat" or something, so say "No your not your in great shape" or "No your not, your beautiful. Then your in. After talking for a couple more days or so ask her if she wants to hang out....If you can't figure out what to do next ignore this whole post :P. Anyway that's how I got my girlfriend...(well now my ex i dumped her...)