xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

A girl

Maybe we should talk in private *wink* *wink*By the way on the topic of girls, I saw an old school friend today. She drove past while I was watering the garden. We havent seen eachother since school finished. She didn't stop to talk. :cry:

Sorry, seeing as ive never had a girlfriend i wouldnt know. :oops:  Btw, no im not gay just to make sure no one misunderstands anything.

hahaha
hey what's wrong with being gay??

P.S. im not gay just to make sure no one misunderstands anything. :D

The seinfeld episode called "The Outing" where everyone thinks Jerry and George are gay and all the time they say they're not and add "Not that there's anything wrong with that!" :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yeah it was great. They had to say they werent gay but they always had to say that if they were then there is nothing wrong with it.

Here is an excerpt:

Jerry: Oh God, you're that girl in the coffee shop that was eavesdropping on us. I knew you looked familiar! There's been a big misunderstanding here! We did that whole thing for your benefit. We knew you were eavesdropping. That's why my friend said all that. It was on purpose! We're not gay! Not that there's anything wrong with that...

George: No, of course not...

Jerry: I mean that's fine if that's who you are...

George: Absolutely...

Jerry: I mean I have many gay friends...

George: My father is gay...

But alas, our heroes pleas for help have fallen upon deaf ears...

Sharon: Look, I know what I heard.

Jerry: It was a joke...

George (desperatly) : Look, you wanna have sex right now? Do want to have sex with me right now? Let's go! C'mon, let's go baby! C'mon!

Akward pause...

Kramer enters wearing a towel

Kramer: Hey, C'mon! Let's go! I thought we were going to take a steam!

George: No!

Jerry: No steam!

Kramer: Well I don't want to sit there naked all by myself!

Yeah, in MAD Magazine they thought up all these spin-offs for Seinfeld.

One was called, The Soup Nazi. and there were others, but there was one called

Kramer: The Animated Series and it still had Michael Richards doing the voice but his salary was too much so the animations had to be done in Korea or something like that. The picute had a 2D Kramer running through the door and a 2D George and Jerry standing there infront of a rather plain wall. Their speeches were:

Look, Who is that who is coming through our door right now?

It is Mr. Kramer who is bursting through our door right now!

Hey guys, I just had a great idea! An edible belt. It holds up your pants, plus, its a great snack!

I have the similar problem to the author of the topic...I like one girl, she is my classmate. She's the best student of our class (frankly speaking, I'm not worse, I also have only excellent marks). But there is a company is our class, that she belongs to. There are about 10 people in this company. There are both guys and girls. They often meet and spend time together.I have no chance to enter this company...But I like her so much, that it's even difficult for me (please, don't laugh) to speak to her even on simple topics...

Yeah, in MAD Magazine they thought up all these spin-offs for Seinfeld.

One was called, The Soup Nazi. and there were others, but there was one called

Kramer: The Animated Series and it still had Michael Richards doing the voice but his salary was too much so the animations had to be done in Korea or something like that. The picute had a 2D Kramer running through the door and a 2D George and Jerry standing there infront of a rather plain wall. Their speeches were:

Look, Who is that who is coming through our door right now?

It is Mr. Kramer who is bursting through our door right now!

Hey guys, I just had a great idea! An edible belt. It holds up your pants, plus, its a great snack!

haha that's pretty darned funny.

gotta love comic relief in such a sad little thread..

All this about Seinfeld is furiously off topic, so ending it now I'll just say I'll find the comic and scan it you can pm me if you want it, that goes for everyone.