xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

A girl

Lately a girl has been saying hi to me whenever I'm at my locker (our lockers are next to eachother) and just basicly starting small conversations with me. We seem to have the same interests and taste in music and I kinda like her. I was just wondering if these are signs she's trying to give me?  I've thought about asking her out, but I'm not sure if she's going out with someone or not.

You people worry too much. Life is much to short to sit and think about what you should do. You make sure you like her, then..

a) ask her if she is going out with anyone
:D if she says yes, then oh well
c) if she says no, then ask her out.

If she rejects it, play it off. Act like you don't care/ aren't worried about it. If she rejects you, say something like "Ouch" or "This is the part where you say 'Maybe we can still be friends'" it does miracles.

Just when you're talking about, whatever, say casually "Hey are you going out with anyone" and if she says "no" then... well you know the rest.

But if she says "yes i am going out with someone", this is the brilliant part: She cant get away from you! You're lockers are right next to eachother. just keep 'accidentially' running into her there and you will wear her down. She will get used to you being around and she will love you forever!

____

edit:

The more I think about that, the more it seems like a bad idea. Just go for the top one. Good luck, soldier.

If you shake her hand, this might be useful.

On your next shake keep holding her hand and look her in the eyes with a smile.
Don't overforce.

Naughty boy attitude helps when around her. Don't overuse it though, and by naughty I don't mean go whack a random guy and tell him "That's for having ugly shoes!"

I could go on and on with what I noticed guys use to attract females. BUUUUT I won't.. Part of life is learning:)

(*COUGH*too*COUGH*lazy*)

Also, it would REALY help if you're not this guy: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

But don't take it from me I'm just a simple woman who belives vampires will suck her blood every night.That's why I sleep with a bucket of garlic.[/joke]

I think garlic and bread can be mixed. As long long as you're not the stinky kind :D//Hey this is the love topic right? I didn't just spam did I?//