xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

A girl

If there is you there with her and there is other people, listen to what she is saying. Then if you are alone with her or bump into her, or she is with not that many people, ask her more about what she was talking about before.eg, if she was talking to her friends about cartoons then ask her seperate from them what she likes. Does she like the same ones you like etc.This can be applied to anything.So um yeah. Give it a go, hot shot.

find out from her friends what she likes also try to hint her frens that you like her...they will most probably set you up with a date...

Hi all!I realise I'm a complete stranger, and I'm afraid I have no advice to give, but I just wanted to get this off my chest.There's this girl I *really* like, and we've been getting really close recently, but possibly in a more "best friends" way, than an actual relationship way. I'm getting fed up of not knowing where I stand, and have decided that by the end of 2004 (tonight) I will have made my move on her.Problem is, I don't know how to do it :sBut I'm going to a party at hers tonight, cross your fingers for me, please!

lol well GIRLS are shy too, so if you know she's definitely not the first to make a move, i suggest you to step up and at least introduce yourself or start a brief little convo just to let her know that you know she exists and vise versa.i know i'd rather let a guy make the first move instead of me. men with confidence (please don't confuse that with "big ego") are alot more interesting to talk to and get to know -- for me at least. but make sure you ask her opinion too, not just you talking the whole time lol cuz guys who talk TOO much... well- that's another story. :wink:

hahaha Thanks for that Kaye :? Now I know I'll become a hetmit!LOL - just joking everyone :D And ps: good luck eurovision, I trust it all went well?

And ps: good luck eurovision, I trust it all went well?

Well, I texted the girl's sister yesterday before the party, and she told me that she just wants to be friends, so I decided not to make a move.

BUT...

I spent about 3 hours cuddled up to her on the couch, just both of us really enjoyin each other's company, and so I'm really happy, and think this could be the start of something good :D

Hope everyone else has as good a new year as I did!! :D

Hey, thats great. Congratulations sporto!I look forward to updates in the continuing saga of The Romance Of Eurovision And The Girl. Could be a hit, Georgie.

Hey, thats great. Congratulations sporto!
I look forward to updates in the continuing saga of The Romance Of Eurovision And The Girl. Could be a hit, Georgie.

Lol. I'll keep you posted!

Sure... pan-european tv broadcasts. prolly best known for "The melody grandprix" ("The European Song contest"). I may be living in Australia, but I come from Denmark. :wink:

hahaha Thanks for that Kaye  :? Now I know I'll become a hetmit!
LOL - just joking everyone  :D  

And ps: good luck eurovision, I trust it all went well?

LOL just putting my 2 cents in :D