xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

A girl

Sure... pan-european tv broadcasts. prolly best known for "The melody grandprix" ("The European Song contest"). I may be living in Australia, but I come from Denmark.  :wink:

It's the "Eurovision Song Contest", and that's what my name refers to. Denmark aren't too great, though your last win was more recently than the Uk's. Fly On The Wings of Love in 2000, which since then has been remixed and it became a big hit!

PS: "The Eurovision Girl" sounds like some crappy new show on Ten or Prime.

How rude!!! :D

No I wasn't talking about you...

I was talking to the other Australian member here. Recently Ten and Prime (or Seven) have been broadcasting outrageoulsy bad TV shows which bascially force people to break up and get back together and generally **** around the place (mind my language).

And they might make a show called The Eurovision Girl about a dance contest where they have to impress their girlfriends but if they suck then they get to breakup on TV.

I shouldn't say this, incase, someone from the network can read this and make it into a show.

Okay - Eurovision song contest then. Every language has its own name
for it and you can't say one is more correct than the other. The broadcast
body "Eurovision" however, is as far as I know called Eurovision (or similar)
in all languages, so you can't really blame for thinking your name was
referring to that, rather than the contest. Yah - I know denmark aren't
doing great, I don't even think they are in, next time.

No I wasn't talking about you...  
I was talking to the other Australian member here. Recently Ten and Prime (or Seven) have been broadcasting outrageoulsy bad TV shows which bascially force people to break up and get back together and generally **** around the place (mind my language).  

And they might make a show called The Eurovision Girl about a dance contest where they have to impress their girlfriends but if they suck then they get to breakup on TV.  

I shouldn't say this, incase, someone from the network can read this and make it into a show.

I haven't seen any of them. I don't really watch a lot of tv.

Neither do I. Mostly because it is what I described above.But surely you know of the endless slew of "trouble in paradise" or "romantic quarrel" i have no idea of the names of these shows, but they're "reality TV" meaning ofcourse, they take normal people and put them in completely random bizarre unreal situations. I'm getting mad just thinking about it.

??? No - sorry. I have watched "survivor" a few times, but that's all I can think of.

Edit: Actually, I just remember a while ago I saw something about a house on the Gold Coast!

There is one out called Outback Jack its new (as far as that word can be stretched). But anyways who cares

There is a new show on SBS tonight at 7:30PM called Mythbusters and I urge you, I beg you to watch it please! Its not like any other show on TV. Its original, interesting and funny. Best of all its not a sit-com.

Please watch Mythbusters!

try to find out more about her.look for a confederate (usually friends of her)then if you know what she likes give her a little present that she'll like.don't be too much importunately.well. anything depends on what she likes, of course.some girls also prefer if you ask them directly for a date.so that's the cause why it is important to have a confederate. I wish you good luck :D

the best thing is tell her what you feel, if she doesn't feel the same about you, what the *BLEEP*, you won't be dreaming in something that was not ment to be, but if she does, then you are a winner :wink:

the best thing is tell her what you feel, if she doesn't feel the same about you, what the *BLEEP*, you won't be dreaming in something that was not ment to be,

Exactly what I did. I just flat out told the girl, got rejected, and didn't care all that much. We still talk just the same as before.

Well i've only asked a girl out once. I did it on the phone and it didn't go too well. She had a hard time believing I was even asking her. She kept saying "are you serious???" You see I was the quiet kid in class and I guess she didn't expect that coming from me. On top of that, she said her parents were letting her date yet, which I know wasnt true because she had just broken up with a kid a week or two before. Yeah it was pretty embarassing. But I got over it.Anyway,I wanted to ask something else. Lately a girl has been saying hi to me whenever I'm at my locker (our lockers are next to eachother) and just basicly starting small conversations with me. We seem to have the same interests and taste in music and I kinda like her. I was just wondering if these are signs she's trying to give me? I've thought about asking her out, but I'm not sure if she's going out with someone or not. That would be pretty embarassing if I asked her and she was going out with someone.Well any imput or suggestions would be muchly appreciated.