xisto Community
X3r0X

Online gaming speed increase Help please....

Hey is there a program that will increase the speed at which you play online gaming? Its impossible to play on a gay ole' 56k modem when i connect at 36k. And yeah, does ne1 know how 2 make me connect faster than 33.6?ps. I have a 56k modem

Well, I'm not sure if this is a problem, but if you don't have alot of free Processor/Ram, your connection will slow down as your computer can't connect and write as fast.Although, what time of game(s) are you trying to play? That might help to know. :D

what kinda comp are you using genocide? i think increasing your RAM and Processor will help you out a lot

like said above its either your computer , internet connection... also you can close background programs like antivirus, quicktime etc. by task manager ctrl alt del...if you run other things at the same time that will slow you down for sure :D

:D Have few tips as : - In programs connection : no test errors , no detect hole black , no delay time to connect again ! -In win , remove firewalls, filter gate or programs type same - With modem , remove filter , detected contains ,....and firewall in modem . :D

Hey its great manbut if one use broadband or coaxuillary cable then no need coz their speed are only very highapprox 2mbps to 20 mbpsi am not joking and also in dialup connection speed are also about 64kbpsso yes this is good to increase the speed of gaming in dialup connection but bot for broabands.

Hey is there a program that will increase the speed at which you play online gaming? Its impossible to play on a gay ole' 56k modem when i connect at 36k. And yeah, does ne1 know how 2 make me connect faster than 33.6?

ps. I have a 56k modem

just get a faster connection like DSL or something else. its hard to tweak your modem to its max 56k since modems already had their hardware tweak. your already lucky to have a 33.6 speed since it's already fast and tweaked since our regular telephone line world wide which you use to connect to your modem only has a 28k speed to transmit data and enough for talking on the phone.

If only the telephone companies reduced the broadband prices to bring them down to dial-up level, then we could make dial-up connections extinct and then maybe some of these problems could be solved. we have super fast speeds on the internet today with some countries achieving speeds in gigabytes, we still have to see some people lamenting with dial-up :( Being an old dial-up customer I feel sorry for you guys but at this point there's nothing more to do but tell you to try and get a faster connection.

If only the telephone companies reduced the broadband prices to bring them down to dial-up level, then we could make dial-up connections extinct and then maybe some of these problems could be solved.
we have super fast speeds on the internet today with some countries achieving speeds in gigabytes, we still have to see some people lamenting with dial-up sad.gif Being an old dial-up customer I feel sorry for you guys but at this point there's nothing more to do but tell you to try and get a faster connection.

Yes this is true. We do have super fast internet connections were I currently live, but hardly no one uses dial-up around here.
Defiantly do get a faster Internet connection.