xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

offering custom sigs

yeah like some extra points or maybe they could set up a donate points thing, or even a market place. and i agree some people here can really do some amazing stuff.

sill question i have save image from screen but how do i add to my profile sig?dazz

you will need to upload it to a server that allows you to link images, and then in your profile edit your signature to have the iamge url inside the img tags

I requested you to make me a sig and I had notifications turned on and I never received any and the post moved so I completely lost where we were talking about this. Do you still have the sig you made for me because it is just a broekn box on my side because the file is missing I guessThanks manmrmaggoo

If you get a chance and would like some more practice I would like a sig. I am thinking like a border of this color #363636 with white binary (1's and 0's) I would like the letters MrMaggoo.US I am also into like the lord of the rings and the matrix. I am an Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering major and also interested in math. so maybe you can take all this information and come up with something creative. If you would like to see my site: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ I am looking for something around 222 wide x 79 high pixels that is or a little wider . Let me know If you can do it I would be forever greatful.

there is the info I sent to you last time and if you back up a page you will see where we talked. Thanks again

Hey I was wondering if you would be interested in making me a sig. I would do it myself but I'm fresh out of my PS trials and I'm having the hardest time finding it. Anyways, it's gonna be themed for the new game the Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth. Heres an awsome render I love if you could make it smaller or whatever: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ I'll try to find some more images if I can, but basically text wise all I want is my name, GotMilk?. If you can think of something clever to go in it aswell run it by me. But size wize, Somewhere around 400 x 150 would be cool. Anyways thanks for your time! :P

the folks here make really kewl designs wonder if fnh could reward them....hehe

yes, i am rewarded. my whole household is banned from this forum for family members signing up from our home network. nice, isnt it