xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

offering custom sigs

am offering to anyone a custom made sig graphic so that i gan gain more experience in photoshop. just reply with the details of what you want on it

the topic starts this way. made by geancanach,.............. what happened now is this the unofficial get a sig market place!! what happened?
:shock:

Oh, it looks nice... hold on...Edit:Ok,#1 i think it would be beter if you changed the Url to the way it was#2 Mabye change the bg and we'll see if it looks beter on another one#3 Umm it seem a little empty...Just ideas :D

Just something pretty and maybe sparkly .. with the words Husky Spaders Club ... as in siberian huskies plz ..ty so muchHuskies / Elena

am offering to anyone a custom made sig graphic so that i gan gain more experience in photoshop. just reply with the details of what you want on it

the topic starts this way. made by geancanach,.............. what happened now is this the unofficial get a sig market place!! what happened?
I suppose you are referring to me. You see, i figured it best not to start my own topic. I think its best if all the sig requests are in one topic and then all the artists can post their sigs too.

It might been rude of me to do this without geancanachs permission, but i hope it's okay. Geancanachs, is it okay?

If you'd like, i can create my own topic although i see no reason for it.

Yeah, i like this one, now how do i put it in my signature? i tried html and didn't work... what should i do?

You can't use html. You must use the forums own "kind of html", bbcode. It goes
[img=url://of.the.pic]
Just insert that into your signature.

Just something pretty and maybe sparkly .. with

the words Husky Spaders Club ... as in siberian huskies plz ..ty so much

Huskies / Elena

Here's my tries then, tell me what you want changed:

1:

http://forums.xisto.com/

2:

http://forums.xisto.com/

Whoa i really like this one, exept the diablo head seems to be pixtilized, as in it's not smooth but looks like it's made out of blocks..This is the best one yet!Good Job!

Sig testing, i tried the dif code hope it works :DEdit: WOOOHOOO WOOT WOOT it finaly works! 8)Edit #2: hey payl, i just noticed because i was so happy that it works, i would perfer the background as light as it was before u made it darker only the text would stay dark, is that posible?If you do't want to feel free to not notice this post XD