xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

offering custom sigs

Well..... That's a great job, nice effects too.... But I recommend saving it in a GIF format, or if that isn't possible, save it as a BMP format... Pretty simple, but saving it in a JPG format will make it come out very blurry.

Besides..... Heh, I wanna display my avatar and sig too, but the files are way too big.... I guess I'll make a new set soon..... A tad smaller this time... :wink:

could you make me one with a dark bg with lambs and nukeler bombs in the bg too and lime-green text that says "Don't Nuke Lambs" and "Jeff Wane" somewhere under thatthanks man

could you make me one with a dark bg with lambs and nukeler bombs in the bg too and lime-green text that says "Don't Nuke Lambs" and "Jeff Wane" somewhere under thatthanks man

that's a bit of a challenge, and may take a few days. just for clarity, do you want a pic of the bomb, or the explosion (aka mushroom cloud)?

hey i know your busybut i wanted to get in line :) i was wondering if you could make me a sig with a forestry backround and campfire in the middle. on either side wiould be some tikis and stars in the sky if thats not to hard

hey i know your busybut i wanted to get in line :) i was wondering if you could make me a sig with a forestry backround and campfire in the middle. on either side wiould be some tikis and stars in the sky if thats not to hard

ok. any particular color pattern? and what are tikis?

nah no particular color pattern here ar 2 exmaples of tikis

Posted Image

and

Posted Image

they are those little indian guys that runaround and are all freaky

When u save ure image u have to make sure that when u use jpeg u put its qualitys at the max this gives u the ultimate looks and no blurry efects like this

low quality

Posted Image

max quality

Posted Image