xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

offering custom sigs

I really like the second one and they are fine as they are thanks everyone

Thanks for the imageshack tip :)
Here goes. I made three and will just post them here, i hope three images in a single post isnt too much.

The first one:

The second one, just to offer a change in color tonality:

The third, a sortof monochromatic one:

What i want to know from Master_G: tell me how you like the color tonalities and if you want some border of sorts. I'm not going to create a techno border, no matter what, though :lol:

The rest of you: do comment and rate and, er, stuff.

I personally like the second and third ones best. The first one is here just in case. Now that i think of it, some of the color differences might have gotten lost with saving to gif, but i think they still have a small differende in mood.

pssssssssssssssssssssst i deleted pics to save space :evil:

Ok, i'm not sure if you're still here or what but, I would like a sig with the description of:

Dark

Bloody

and mabye a pic of diablo in the background

and with Heaven Blood in the midle, and http://heavenblood.co.nr/ in a corner.

Here's some pics (from my site) that might help:

nice background from my site

Diablo pic that could be in the background

Diablo pic that could be in the background 2

Hope it's not too much to ask :oops:

Thanks

i'm still here, and busy for about another few days on some other projects, but i will work on this in between when i need to take my mind off it :D

my opinion: it is too blurry and unclear. i dont really like it all that much. tje diablo thing dont come out to well either.

with red and black you shouls be able to create better fx. but in the other hand it might be a nice start if you work it out right

good luck!!

BTW you 2 might want to start a sig making site, ur sigs are very nice.Edit: Also i was wondering if you could make me a logo for my site

Ok, i think the one with the blood of drakula font looks beter only it might look beter if you made the font a little darker to fit in with the background, nice job and thanks, i saved them all :D

is somebody willing to make me a sig? I'm a big fan of oriental dragons, like ancient china. Anybody who's willing to make a sig with one of those? Maybe something in red with some small flames etc.