xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

offering custom sigs

hey i know your busybut i wanted to get in line :P i was wondering if you could make me a sig with a forestry backround and campfire in the middle. on either side wiould be some tikis and stars in the sky if thats not to hard

Posted Image

your opinion on the first attempt?

hey i know your busybut i wanted to get in line :P i was wondering if you could make me a sig with a forestry backround and campfire in the middle. on either side wiould be some tikis and stars in the sky if thats not to hard

Hi.

I also did a few ones for you, but as i can't host them anywhere right now, i can't show them here. Contact me in private if you want them :P

I will post them here when (if) i get FNH hosting. Or some other sort of hosting.

nice i really like it but could you put some border on it?

Posted Image

your opinion on the first attempt?

Thanks for the imageshack tip :P

Here goes. I made three and will just post them here, i hope three images in a single post isnt too much.

The first one:

Posted Image

The second one, just to offer a change in color tonality:

Posted Image

The third, a sortof monochromatic one:

Posted Image

What i want to know from Master_G: tell me how you like the color tonalities and if you want some border of sorts. I'm not going to create a techno border, no matter what, though :P

The rest of you: do comment and rate and, er, stuff.

I personally like the second and third ones best. The first one is here just in case. Now that i think of it, some of the color differences might have gotten lost with saving to gif, but i think they still have a small differende in mood.