xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What game online do you play?

I play Freelancer online.I'm a clanleader, and I also help other clans.Well, if I had to list all the clans and organizations I'm in...no, I will not ruin your precious time :wink:

Well i'm a sucker for Counter-Strike. been playing for 4/5 years now, and still haven't managed to get tired of it... also i played a litle Freelancer, MOHAA and a few more, but not as much adrenaline as CS.[Edit].. another online game i played (100% online) was planetarion.. till the time came qhen we had to pay for it.. was a good game, but not worth paying 4 it :lol:

counter strike, ragnarok, age of empired 2 conqueros, starcraft, unreal tournament, f-22 lighting 3....there are a part of the games i played online, now i play cs and ragnarok ;);)

I play Wolfenstein: Ebeny Territory online, I've been playing it for about 2 years now. I also play GunZ online and some mmorpgs like ROSE (not anymore) kalonline (not anymore either) and others...I got CS too, but I dont play it very often... At the moment I'm looking forward to Splashdamage's Enemy Territory: quqke wars

the online games which i play are few........the list is topped by Yahoo Pool! i think the best online pool ever build....and i play chess as well....not that much.and how can i forget to mention the miniclip games....they are small, cute and funny games.

I only have one game that can do online stuff at the moment, and that's Battle For Middle-earth. I used to play FIFA 2005 online a bit, but I don't have that anymore.I'm planning to get some more games, however, like NFS Most Wanted and others which are online. :D

Im actually playing warcraft right now. When I used to work at a cybercafe I used to play all types of games with the customers. Like counter strike, quake 3, starcraft brood war, age of empires etc.

Wow I was looking at the first two pages and just though - is this the guest forum?? lolWell, I'm mostly playing runescape, since I am making a fansite for it, and there are many players, and fansites for that isn't that game isn't that hard to make...http://www.runescape.com/ is the game http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ is my fansite. :D

I play socom online most of the time and I also played mid might club online but its boring to be.Socom is the best ps2 online game thats out there that I know of except for live 2005 and madden 2005 but other then that socom the better then the rest but halo or w/e and all those kind of gamesare ok too like quake but socom is a solid navy game and I wish they had a army game like socom also socom 3 is coming online soon so look out for that and hopefully someone will make a socom clan site with their Xisto webspace.I use the m4a1 sd if its spelled that way and I believe rocket launchers are noobish and I believe the shotgun called 12 gauge on the terrorist team is also noobish because if they are around a corner and u come around it one shot kills ya and thats unfair and you hardly have a chance because it hits you hard up close.And i like m4a1 sd because first thing its silent.then its a machine gun and a sniper rifle so you can shoot far with the machine gun affect and the 1 bullet effect.M14 is ok too but most people consider it noobish but I dont even though I dont use it.They think its noobish because its very powerful and youre dead if it hit ya anywhere near the head but I think you can beat the m14 and its possible with skill so it isnt noobish to me.