xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What game online do you play?

my internet connection isnt fast enough to play those kind of games...

but i find my satisfaction in utopia... im just addicted  :D
its multiplayer fantasy game .. browser based :D

Ah...another addicted Utopian :P

Yeas, i also play Utopia. I sometimes play WCIII, but that's about it.

hello,I only play MMORPGs in the computer since I don't like single player quest, too lonely :D I played Diablo2 International RagnarokOnline, Ultima Online, Neverwinter Nights and a little bit of Runescape.I play Tony Hawk, NBA Live, NBA Street, Winning Eleven on playstation consoles.I suck at beatmania but it's fun once in a while :P Fav Action Game is : Metal Gear Solid's seriesIs there any good MMORPGS to play on except Everquest's series because I'm not really into first person games:pTake Care n GodBless,j|ng

Half Life 2 - Deathmatch has been keeping busy lately, not the best multi but if your into shooting toilets at people give it a try :P

Out of all of that... no one mentioned my game! Well I know it's kind of old and not as popular anymore based on the amount of people logged on to the server when I play the game. But I play Asherons Call.No one heard of it? Guess I need to find out what Call of Duty is.

Starcraft BW, Diablo 2 LOD, Warcraft 3, return to castle wolfenstein, Counter Strike CZ, warlords IV, Rune HOV, dungeon seige, painkiller, tribes 3, unreal tournement, halo 2, mech warriors,ground control and Half-Life, maybe some more but I think that's about it.