xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What game online do you play?

I used to play Runescape. Its a very addictive game i used you play it 24/7 because its just so good i was a member on there. Right now i play counterstrike 1.6 because i also like shooting games. Im looking for other shooting games that i can download but i cant find anything.-ViBUtX-

I don't really play games online but I think I enjoyed online chess.I also downloaded games to play rather than playing it online.I play some nintendo games which have been distribued free on the internet...like Super MArio, and Super MArio 3. hahaha...Sounds sooo outdated and childish, right? I enjoyed it though

I play alot of games onlineDungeon Siege 2Battlefield 2Guild WarsMonster HunterWarcraft 3Warcraft 3: The Frozen Thronephew and thats about it

Hello Kore,Well, I like to play online free flash games, as it allows me to check out plenty of gaming options. In this I am more into shooting games and mostly I play games like Raze 2, Plazma burst, Desert Rifle and many other sniper games at bgames.com and several other portals.

well I play bingo and pocker on facebook if that counts, I don't really play games very much it never interested me except if I have nothing else to day and have a wee bit of time spare,