xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What game online do you play?

Well, I recently stopped playing (for a while at least) one online game. JK2... it was becoming a problem for me again, so I deleted it from my USB. Don't worry, I own the legal copy of it on CD at home. :D I just don't carry a CD around to places where I play, I use my USB. It's faster, smaller, and less fragile. For the next month, I need to find some way to motivate myself to apply myself more in job searching. It's time I get out there are start getting active in earning a living. So for now, and the next month, I plan on not playing the game at all. Wish me luck. :D

my playing games history can be summed up with two games: tibia and runescapeRunescape: I start to play runescape before i found out about tibia. When i first played, i got into smithing and mining, not fighting, and i got tired soon.tibia: I played tibia afterwards. I like tibia because it was mostly fighting, unless you are a lazy sorcerer or druid and sat at one place all day and making ultimate healing runes or whatever sorceror make, death something, i believe. Well, I soon fear the 10% skills loss when you die in tibia. I mean, how can anyone lose hours of training time and be motivated to train again is beyond my comprehension.Once I could not stand the 10% skill loss at tibia, I came back to play Runescape. When you die in Runescape, you don't lose any skill experience. This time i got more into fighting. I started researching about pures and making a few pures. While i make a pure mage, if i not mistaking, i got into logging. Yews sell for good prices. Anyways, some time passed, and i got back into my main Runescape account and got my smithing to 68. Yep, i was able to make a full mithril set (not that good though). I think my mining is like 72. Well, if you have been reading this, you might be able to guess what i will say next. Yep, i soon got bored too. The fighting started to get on my nerds. I mean most people fight only a few feet north of varrock and ran to safety as soon as they feel any disadvantages.Also, I'm a solo in runescape most of the times, but that place north of Runescape is a multi-combat area. I got bullied by so many clan members, lol.Summary: I like the no skills lost when die in Runescape, but I like the fighting style in Tibia.If i can find a game with those features, that will be so cool.Also, would anyone recommend ragnorak online?

I am playing bomberman..for the joke.i have nothing to do on internet so I play bomberman.it is a multiplayer game online.Bu the game is not very popular but very funny.First...You are a robot and you must get some shoes..to ga faster and you need bombs to destroy other robots.It is very nice I could recommend it.If you have nothing to do....i am forgotten the url..but you could search in google for it.Just type bomberman and search.And then you have to search a little bit.I could also give the site but it is dutch...so i don't know actually..if you could use it.Suc6.

I play Swat 4,its a really great game.It takes skill to play this game its a 1st person shooting game.I think its mainly strategy/action....but im not for sure.Well i recommend that you buy it.I love the game im on it right now,it takes tatics to play it,but its not hard to learn its ez to kill somone but can u arrest somone that takes alot of skills....its kinda hard when the ppl stick together,so that y i stick with my guys.

I recently started playing Wolfenstine. It's an older game, but fun once you get into it. I've only played it online twice so far, and I suck at it. ;) Everyone keeps killing me, and there's a feature called buster, or something like that, that just keeps on kicking me. It's a feature that stops cheaters from cheating. I've started losing patience with the game, even though I think it has great potential for being fun. Having an integrated video card doesn't help much either. :o

Starcraft BW and Diablo 2 LOD only. I enojy playing on bnet and enojy thos games, I also own WC3 TFT but I am very unhappy with that game's gameplay style. I would much rather see them come out with a starcraft expansion or even a sequal. I brought the game hoping to have fun and all, but turned out to be a drag....I even thought If i played on bnet wit friends, i would eventually get use to it and enjoy it...well i am used to it now..but i continue to hate it. It is the worst Blizzard title there is. Diablo 2 LOD u are able to PvP, Quest, Trade, whatever you want, (probably why I like it). And in starcraft you get to contol your own base, build your own units. I love that game, It is and ALWAYS will be a classic in my eyes. I am hoping to play World Of Warcraft in the future.

Since you didnt say which system such as pc,ps2,xbox,or w/e I will name them all now.On pc I play habbo something which is a 3d avater chat and I also play mycoke but hardly.I play playbattlefield which is pretty boring now and I also play runescape but its geting boring too.On ps2 I play socomII and my name on there is Acidify and I play midnight club but thats boring online so I stoped playing it.I play basketball and football games sometimes over my cousin house on ps2 also.On xbox I dont play nothing online because I dont have an xbox and the people I know who does have a xbox dont play it online.If you know any good ps2 online games I can buy please name them.SocomIII is coming out soon so I am waiting for that but if its any other games which the only online game for ps2 I know is sport games,midnight club,and socom so please post some online games I can buy from walmart or somewhere.

When i have my old computer i was playing Call of Duty on minimum graphics and Wolfenstein Enemy Territory. ET is a great game worth of download. Because it's tottaly free. Now i have new computer (MAD 64) i play unreal Tournament 2004, Juiced, btw. Joiced is greate because you can race with your friends and with total strangers, witch can later be your friends :) Also good online game is FarCry. But you need original cd-key. I have it. But there is a problem. Lot's of people have pirate game. I have never tried the Doom 3 online. But my friends say that is's sux.