xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Show off your website competition?

Ok the competition is now open for entries to the judges panel. Go to showoffyourwebsite.tk and to the discussion for entering the judges panel to apply there.skyglow1

Hm guess noone wants to sign up and get this competition going :D We need juges for the competition so please sign up if you can.skyglow1

I have a question for the competition... Do the websites have to be completed websites, like what if your site doesn't have all of the content and just the layout... basically I'm asking what standards are the websites judge upon? :P

We have anumber of categories:-Best Overall Website-Best Design-Best Content-Best Speed-Best Members So if you re website had a really nice layout you could enter it into the Best design category.skyglow1

We have anumber of categories:
-Best Overall Website
-Best Design
-Best Content
-Best Speed
-Best Members  

So if you re website had a really nice layout you could enter it into the Best design category.

skyglow1

Okay, thank you so much... I needed that info :P

You're not meant to enter yet, but it doesn't matter, not enough people seem to have an interest in it so I'll shut it down.skyglow1

You're not meant to enter yet, but it doesn't matter, not enough people seem to have an interest in it so I'll shut it down.
skyglow1

ok dude, we should try it again soon.. get people interested first.