xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Show off your website competition?

the idea is great, but it may be difficult for users like me (because my site is in english)...Anyway, how r u plannig to organize the competition???where do i sign up?

the idea is great, but it may be difficult for users like me (because my site is in english)...
Anyway, how r u plannig to organize the competition???

where do i sign up?

err...mine is english 2....most sites are english...

i know most sites r in english...

that's why i said:

for users like me

So, the content category would rule out non-english sites.. that's what i was trying to say anyway

No moderator has decided to talk in this discussion, but if it is a competition for simply just recognition, and not some award like more bandwidth, I could set up some polls for people to vote on websites. However I need a moderator to tell me if I can do this.We need to decide on what to vote on, and when to vote, and how we are going to do it. I think maybe 133tg33k's idea of splitting it into different catogories is good, and we have 1 big overall category for overall best website. Also maybe the worst website would be nice too. I think the overall best website should get a prize as there is serious competition between FNH websites.THanks for replying guys, lets try and get this thing going.skyglow1

Do we have any dates planned for these competitions?Maybe we should go ahead as members and do it,What about the judges panel?

Hmm the judges panel, good question. Any ideas for that guys? Maybe we all vote for a website, but we cannot vote for our own.I think yes we can go ahead and do it as members, just hopefully we don't get into trouble :Dskyglow1