xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Britney Spears...Hate her? Love her?

britney spears?? hate her,a lot. she is no princess,she is just a lier and she seems very disturbed to me,she doesn't seem a healty mental person. i don't really like her musics except for Slave.

I don't HATE her, I barely know her to judge but I don't LIKE her, as far how i see her on TV. :) Someone make a topic about Paris Hilton... I'll be smashing my head through the walls. hehehe... :P

I hate her music.I hate her as a person.
Simply put, she's a ****.

WOw!! Holy cow. I disagree with you a bit there my friend, but I can totally understand your position.

OK...so let's take a look at our darling little sweetheart and see how it's come to this. She started off at a RIDICULOUSLY young age, during one of the biggest bursts of spoon-fed, bubblegum music EVER. She was handmade by all of the boyband/teen-girl producers trolling around the country at the time. To call her an "artist" or "musician" is really a stretch...she was cute and could kind of sing, so they hauled her into a studio, plopped her in front of a mic and had her vomit out whatever they had written 10 minutes ago. Then they synthesized everything, packaged it and sent it to the stores as the "latest sensation" and Brit was born.

She wasn't alone and there were probably 10 other girls with similar talent, waiting in the wings (until the public got bored or she burned out like every other child star) but this girl somehow got business savvy and managed to ride the wave WAY longer than most other folks and probably a lot longer than she should have. She managed to make the transition from watered down kid pop to 20 something pop music without really missing a beat. But again, she wasn't alone...and right behind her were other clones that had started using something she'd tabled for a LONG time...sex.

You might remember (or not) all of the hooplah about her still being a "vigin" [technical virgin anyone? lol] and "saving herself for marriage" and all that other garbage. At the time, we were just entering the whole 'celibacy until marriage' thing that was becomine vogue (thank you George Bush..NOT) and, still being VERY business savvy, she tacked herself onto that image and tried to keep her teen fans while appealing to an audience closer to her age. It was a razor walk...one slip to either side and she'd buy the farm. But it paid off...kids loved her, parents loved her and she gave just enough eye candy to keep those in early college years interested. It was never meant to last though. In the end, the saucier competition finally started to steal to spotlight and in order for her to retain something for herself, she had to go full bore with the exotic dancer routine - and so began the slippery slide to "yesterday's star".

It probably began with the whole "I'm not a virgin, no wait, I still am, no maybe I'm not" tease she did with the press. Then a disasterous marriage to try and save face. Then some kids to keep the "family values" folks at bay. It all added up to one horrendous formula -- she'd made the sole issue of her career her sexuality and somewhere along the line the music just disappeared. Then she woke up one day, found herself in a loveless marriage with two kids and no income...hardly the stellar existence she'd probably imagined for herself.

And that brings us to today and comments like the one above. She brought this on herself by making a HUGE issue out of nothing...sex. Now the girl with the blonde hair and pearly whites is splattered all over every tabloid with various (horrific) crotch shots and all kinds of other nonsense. Her bedroom antics with her husband, her preference for partying over parenting...most of that stuff is pure rubbish, but behind every story like that there's a nickel of truth and sadly, that nickle has cost her a career and her sanity.

I don't think she's a ****....she's no different from 99.9% of other women her age...she just made the poor choice to make an issue of her intimate life. I don't think she's a bad person, certainly not warranting unjustified hatred. But she is one messed up little noodle right now and desperately needs to step out of the public eye, pull it together and start living like a normal human being. If she does that NOW and puts herself back on track, she might have a chance of a career later down the line, but not now. In case no one has told her yet, I'll say it here. Her career as a pop star is OVER and, frankly, no one is interested in the remaining portions of her life, save for idle gossip and so forth. She was never a musician to begin with...and spent the last part of her success lip synching for bad performances and horrible commercials. She needs to pick up and instrument, actually learn how to PLAY music AND sing (without 9 hours of digital processing afterwards) and find out what kind of artist she really is...if she's one at all. Otherwise she needs to learn how people like their fries. lol.

And that's all I have to say about that.

I Love Just My Wife... She's beautiful, kind, and loving childs.About Britney Spears, I don't know anything about Her. Maybe I'm ain't a fan of Her...Hehehee...;)

Britney Spears- "A Good Pop Singer and a person who knows how to remain in NEWS".I like her. She is a good singer too. I have a good collection of her albums. I like her songs: Soda Pop and Uncle John. Every body have their own life and have their own way of living, so its bad to talk any thing false about her. She is too free to live her own life. ;)

I didn't mind Britney Spears when she first came out, innocent and all (from what we suspected from this pop princess). Things pretty much went downhill after she married Kevin Federline, I just felt myself losing all respect for her after all that has happened. I don't even mind about her kids, plenty of other people do it. I guess I only can't respect her because it hurts to see her in such a condition.

lol .. britney spears. Talk about ALL the publicity she's been getting latley. eh?Thats probably WHY she started this whole, im crazy and i do stupid things publicity stunt. First of all, who attacks a car with an umbrella?!?! Talk about ridiculous and if she was really in such a state, why would she be going around by herself??!To be honest, I think that Britney's just doing this all because shes been out of the spot light for a while and she wants to get back in. She shaves her head and then wears the most obvious wigs there is. If she wanted to cover that her head was shaved and especially with her kind of money, she would have the BEST wig possible .. there would be NO way that you could tell she was wearing a wig and it especially wouldnt look like it was falling off of her head. She really needs to find another way to become popular again and stop all this stupidity because it seriously just isnt cool.However, admit it, at one point in time (late 90's) all of us liked some of her songs. I was never really a big fans of hers .. but when she first started out some of her music was good. But since then, my taste in music has really changed, so yeah. Back then, my favorite kind of music was pop and now I mainly only listen to rap & hip hop. All in all, I think she should go back to living her life and stop pretending to be crazy or whatever. SHe could possibly not be acting, but lets face it, her kids are still living with her, arent they? If she was like having mood swings and attacking cars .. they would've been sent to Kevin a LONG time ago. She should maybe make another CD or tv show (nothing like that Kevin & Britney show .. that was pathetic) but get back in the limelight for something positive.Oh, and also, I feel pretty bad for Kevin. Again, she was probably just losing him. Or maybe she did actually love him, considering they had 2 kids. But like, everything is going well in their marriage (not in his career .. hardly anyone showed up to his concert and his CD flopped) and then she TEXT MESSAGES HIM SAYING SHE WANTS A DIVORCE!! are u kidding me? Text message? not even a call? That is pretty pathetic. But that would probably be like one of the most awful times in his life. No one goes to his concert or buys his CD ( and seriously, should we be surprised? lol) and then his wife dumps him. Well .. I'm getting off topic haha .. this is about Britney. But naww, I guess she's cool and all, but she should try and settle down and have some fun with her kids before they grow up. Because, yupp, kids really do grow up fast!! lol

Without reading most of the thread, I didnt mind her at first.. But after her so-called "first" song things seemed to have gone downhill from there.. especially after opening mouth earlier (eg virginity, alcohol, etc).. and doing exactly the opposite of what she may have said. Some may have dismissed her as an attention seeker after being out of the spotlight for a while, or there may have been another reason (eg suffering from being under the spotlight too early, and she may even want to get out of the papparazi's wondering cameras).Although, Kevin did gain a bit of respect by getting custody of the kids after Britney lost her mind and so on, but then again Kevin's career aint really that crash hot either (eg his CD flopping, poor concert sales and so forth).But as for Britney, she should really take it one step at a time in her rehabilitation, maybe even start from the ground up again.

Yeah but when have your seen Paris Hilton snap like Britney Spears has in the last 4 years? I tell you it has to be the kids conflicting with her party life that has made her gone crazy. Though I don't wish for it to happen but I think that girl is going to commit suicide because whatever is going in her mind I think that last incident has finally drove her over the edge. I say just throw a white coat on her and don't let her out until she finally gets a clue; interestingly enough most of Hollywood falls under that as well.

I didn't like her when she was on the spotlight, now that her songs don't play as much, it's fun to sing along and be all girly when her music plays ^^. but i dont own any of her stuff. she is not to be taken seriously. nowadays she will be on the news whenever she screws up or not, and it's all trash entertainment, but still entertaining!