xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Britney Spears...Hate her? Love her?

Recently she has managed to suround herself with some great producers. She may not be the most compelling artists to me, but to a tween or somebody who likes image over music she must be very likeable.

:shock: Are those real!?
Anyway used to like Britney...five years ago. Now, couldn't care less about her. Just another of those typical attention-getter female "singers", I think.

she had a "growth spurt"
i used to dislike her now i love her, she soooo sexy, i like toxic, and slave for u, and... well she has some crappy music but most american pop is crappy
wut just happened?

I like her very much... I'm Britney Fan Club In Thailand Thalk to me @ MSNsoyushimuya_8@msn.com :wink: Talk about britney Spears And Christina Aguilera

I'm in the middle of the choice... i like when she was looks like an innocent girl... like in Baby One More Time :D she changed a lot after her second album :( but i still keep buying.....