xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
X3r0X

My Sigs Who likes em?

that seems like a forum you set up there genocide. what kinda thing you got to offer in your forum and are we, the members of Xisto supposed to register there again?

hey hatebreed, that was a real nice sig you got there. dont you think that it will be better if you used red (as in blood) than using blue? i think red will be better. try it and see what it looks like.

all the same but i think that blood is blood and should be red in colour. whether blood of peace or not.

well the major thing there is that your sig is real fine. whether you used the blue color for it or red, it is kool enough

no! dont EVER be ashamed by your work! NEVER!thats the rule No.1...2ndly...no1 is going to laugh at you...there are beginners in graphic design (i am beginner) and if u are 1 too...upload your work, so we could rate it, and point to mistakes.. :D

Awesome sig hatebreed, I like it as blue instead of red. <3 it nice job.Also geno...I am waiting for my sig...I said you could decide what to put on it what style ect so come on think of something. Nah just kidding I can wait....for about another 2 mins >_> j/k.