xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
X3r0X

My Sigs Who likes em?

signature updated!
ENJOY! :P

you are really getting better in your graphics designing ability hatebreed. i really like the effects you have put in your sig. Can you please post a tutorial for me on how to make that kinda effects on a pic? Thanks in advance for your consideration :P
Just looking at it, he must've used some different types of blending options/settings and plastic wrap. (For sure.)

:D

Anywho, Odomike, I'm guessing you used 4 layers of text in that signature of yours? Also, it looks nice, I could probably not do that type of background frame.

Just looking at it, he must've used some different types of blending options/settings and plastic wrap. (For sure.)

wrong! :P

it is Filters-->EyeCandy-->Glass... and seting up effect for about 20 mins LOL..

thanx guys...
i needed that...10X VERY MUCH!!!

you a very much welcome hatebreed. it is good to take note of good quality things and really appreciate them

wrong! :D

it is Filters-->EyeCandy-->Glass... and seting up effect for about 20 mins LOL..

:P A duplicate signature could probably be rigged up that looks very close to that with Plastic Filter though, as I don't use any plugins other then the default ones.

:P A duplicate signature could probably be rigged up that looks very close to that with Plastic Filter though, as I don't use any plugins other then the default ones.

well i dont really know how he made that glowing effect, but i think it is marvellous. if i can make something like that, i will be very happy. :D

well i think those are all pretty kewl if ya ask meim not graphic designer and im totally clueless with photoshopi can do some pretty neat flash though....given the graphics of courseanyone that gets bored can make me a sig =)

i really like that, was it made with adobe photoshop? and btw i give it a 10. and how much would  u sell stuff like that for... like if i wanted you to make me 1

This topic is old, let it die, closed.