xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
X3r0X

My Sigs Who likes em?

thanks 4 that. It will help alot! Yeah so if neone wants sigs then go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and do the approiate thing listed there. Please go there, i want to make sum lucky person a sig!

I like your layout it is very cool. I will go request a sig now...Thanks for sharing this...

no! dont EVER be ashamed by your work! NEVER!
thats the rule No.1...

2ndly...no1 is going to laugh at you...there are beginners in graphic design (i am beginner) and if u are 1 too...upload your work, so we could rate it, and point to mistakes.. :D

you are very right my friend. likewise me, i dont ever feel ashamed of my work cos i am the one who sufered to get it done and i am the one how used my initiative to d the work.

signature updated!
ENJOY! :D

you are really getting better in your graphics designing ability hatebreed. i really like the effects you have put in your sig. Can you please post a tutorial for me on how to make that kinda effects on a pic? Thanks in advance for your consideration :D

great, thanx :D I used Macromedia Fireworks MX2004 with EyeCandy 4000 LE filters...@odomikepo write a review about how did i make my sig?sure, why not...but I dont have mucht time right now...latersand yes...in my town, is stand for THE BEST GRAPHIC DESIGNER! :D

You can use up some flash skills to create more awesome effects than ever...

his work is just awesome. nothing more nothing less. How i wish i can make something like that. I have to start making more efforts and devoting more time to learning Adobe Photoshop and ImageReady and all the tricks in designing graphics with these softs.

i told you allready i usedMacromedia Fireworks MX2004 with EyeCandy 4000 LE filters...@admini'm weak at flash..and i dont have too much tome to study it well..@otherssure i'll make sigs for all of youjust PM me... :D

btw hatebreed,what you done with your sig... i dont really like it,first everything was blue,that was cool,then it was red... still pretty oke,but those lights and stuff,they arn't that cool

btw hatebreed,what you done with your sig... i dont really like it,
first everything was blue,
that was cool,
then it was red... still pretty oke,
but those lights and stuff,
they arn't that cool

the sig is cool enough for me
check out the light effect and the rest of the visual effects.
That is a masterpiece of a work
Keep it up hatebreed