xisto Community
spawn_syxx9

What Is Wrong With Being A Virgin Yes this is to be taken seriously but be warned :)

what is your status if you dun mind :)  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What is wrong of being a virgin?

What Is Wrong With Being A Virgin

I am Matthew kambonde (23 yrs) from Namibia. I am a virgin and I would like to know more about being a virgin as a source of empowerment. Let me hear what you guys are saying. Thanks

-reply by Matthew Kambonde

---- admin reply -------

Being a virgin is more like observing celibacy.

http://www.dlshq.org/teachings/brahmacharya.htm

"Brahmacharya or spotless chastity is the best of all penances; a celibate of such spotless chastity is not a human being, but a god indeed... To the celibate who conserves the semen with great efforts, what is there unattainable in this world ? By the power of the composure of the semen, one will become just like Myself."

- Sri Sankaracharya

I hope this track of knowledge helps :-)

I see nothing wrong with being a virgin at all. Waiting for the right time is the best thing to do because regretting you hadn't when its already done is not cool.Im not comfortable to reveal if i am a virgin or not. :)

Edited by africa (see edit history)

Nothing is wrong with it at all. We are all born that way. If you really think about it too, Your a virgin even after you have sex. I mean what do a lot of people call someone that has never used say the internet before? a computer virgin. So there is nothing wrong with it.

Strangely enough this topic has never come up in discussion with me and my friends. We've discussed boyfriends and sex but somehow skipped around the use of the word 'virgin'. We've all pretty much assumed/gathered from what each of us has told one another whether we are or not and don't particularly feel pressured or necessarily 'different' and uncomfortable if we are or aren't. I think that's a good thing.I guess I'm not in a group of friends where we count 'the number of people we've done with it' or anything like that. If they did I wouldn't be friends with them. Personally I find that kind of discussion degrading. Sex isn't something to be taken that lightly...

All is fair in Love and War !!!What Is Wrong With Being A Virgin

All is fair in Love and War... But just like war, in love there is no second best, no runner ups. You're either the first one in his/her life or you've lost. What puzzles me the most is how can people get so close, so intimate with someone just for the sake of fun, just for the sake of loosing their virginity. Even if you're the 2nd, 4th or even the 25th guy/girl who has finally 'won' his or her heart, it still is a 'hollow victory'.

There is no properly coined word for the term non-virgins... The term is 'F***ed Up'

If you're in a relationship, imagine your partner picturing the faces of his/her ex(s) on you while having sex and even accidently calling their names. It's just demeaning. Remember ! your sexual assertiveness before marraige/relationship reflects your loyalty or trustworthiness during marriage.

When you get married, your virginity (along with the rest of your life) is the greatest gift you can offer your spouse.

Only when your love is stronger than your lust, you shall have a successful and happy married life.

lol 16 here. Got laid for the first time last weekend. Good time, good times XD