xisto Community
spawn_syxx9

What Is Wrong With Being A Virgin Yes this is to be taken seriously but be warned :)

what is your status if you dun mind :)  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My oh my, someone's bitter.It's a witty phrase that someone came up with eons ago. If you're so wound up to think that its message is to be taken that seriously, then I really think you ought to get out and cool off a bit. Maybe you do need to get laid. I don't know, it's just a suggestion. You just seem way too caught up with the little things. Jesus Christ, how can you even say that you hate people like me when the only thing you can judge me by is a stupid online alias?Get real, dude. That's just totally uncalled for.

I wish I had waited before I decided to do it for all the wrong reasons. I guess as kids we looked at losing our virginity as a way to enter madhood or womanhood. It wasn't because we loved the person but because it's the next step to adulthood.

I'm currently 24 and been a virgin for 16 years, so the most of my life.I am not proud about the fact that I am not a virgin, but I would not be proud about being a virgin. What I am trying to say, the term 'virgin' is just a name given to someone that hasn't got any sex yet. The choice for having sex is a unique choice and different for any person on the world. If you think your ready you have sex with a person you like or pay for...I have a friend that is 27 and hasn't got a girlfriend in his hole life. He is (most likely) ready for the job but hasn't done it because he wants to wait.

Its an interesting thing, because the concept of virginity is completely different for us guys than women. A guy has sex, and nothing changes physically. A woman loses her virginity and her body undergoes a complete change, and physiologically thats a big deal.That being said, I told myself I wasn't going to have sex until I got married for a while. But in 9th grade I met someone and I basically fell in love with her, or at least what felt like love. When the time came I realized that I wasn't going to wait on a piece of paper given to me by the government that told me that she was my wife so I could make love to her. Basically it was a decision on my part that I felt that I could marry her then, so it was appropriate.She and I are still together, nearly 5 years running now. I got lucky, though. I think its important that a person recognizes that sex is a sacred thing and you can't just hand it out to everyone.To each their own, of course.

Nice topic! :o I was a virgin until the age of 20 and I was and I am proud of this reason. Maybe there is nothing because of what you can be proud, but for me there is, because I had a lot of boy friends who were with me only because of the fact that they wanted to sleep with me. That means that my past relationships doesn't last long, because I didn't want to sleep with them so soon.As I fell in love in the last summer I had luck. I have trust a person I almost didn't knew , but from the first time I saw this person and from the first time we talked together I had this feeling. It said that I can trust this person and I never felt it before. And there was the fact that I "was ready" to do it.I haven't regret my decision until now, because we are engaged now. I'm very happy about it.Nevertheless I think everyone should keep his virginity until he or she is really ready and I definitive can't understand when a 13 year old child says that it is ready to have sex. I think somebody who thinks so, doesn't know what sex means and that it isn't only a physical act.

I think there is nothing wrong with being a virgin and waiting for the right person or at least till they are mature enough to handle any consequences. Plenty of people are sexually active without really knowing anything about sex. Its best for everyone to educate themselves before they do anything with another partner, besides there are plenty of diseases one can contract with physical contact, kissing etc. Whatever one decides if they do it for the right reason they should be happy with the results. Some wish they waited and some wish they didnt. I wish I waited longer but whats done is done we have two children together and are still friends.

Well, from my sultural background...it is "Sex after marriage". However, this is changing. Some people in my country even look down upon those who have sex when they are so young. Nevertheless, the reserch shows that a large percentage of girls in my country lose their virginity in their first year of university. (Adults: above 30 especially: still condemn those who are non-virgin before marriage.) IT has been shown that some guys in my country have their first sex when they are about 16-17. In contrast, guys who are virgin will find it unacceptable if their girls have slept with someone else in the past. So the traditional idea is still 'sex after marriage'..and it's kinda romantic that you are the first of your husband and your husband is your first....although, as I have said, things are changing. :lol:

i'd never stick to the ... sex after marriage rules... i dont think i could do it, i dont think theres anything wrong with anyone if they are still a virgin into there late teens, after 20??? ok, perhaps you gotta check yourself...but still choose the right time for yourself and do what ya gotta do when ya wanna do it... but why wait so long, as long as its safe? you could drop dead tommorow and not get to experience the feeling...

I have not been a virgin for a long while, but I do wish I had been for longer than I was. I wish more teens would hang on to their virginity longer. As someone said earlier, sex is not just a physical act. As for not having the experience, sex with someone just to have sex is worlds apart from sex that is from love, or that expresses love.

I am one and I plan to save myself until I'm married or at least until I found the right person. I'm a Catholic and we do value the sanctity of marriage and therefore the sacredness of sex and there are those who strictly "obey" the rules to a point of looking down at people who have done it but I have to admit that times are changing and I do have friends who have tried and apparently enjoyed it. I have no plans of course of conforming to what these friends are doing because I'm not that kind of person. I am a virgin if I choose to be a virgin, you know? I don't lose respect to people who have done it because they have their reasons and it was probably out of love but I don't like people who brag about doing it and those who do it just to derive pleasure. I think there's more to it than pleasure, it's should be an expression of the love that two people share.

if u people want to hear it, i wanna tell u a little story:imagine your parents breaking up and inamongst all the hurt, and the pain, your friends decide that your not worth the imotional baggage and most of your 'friends' stop talking to you. You find that the light at the end of the tunnel lies with girl u met at highschool, something clicks and you say 'yea, thats the one'. For 6 months, you ponder upon how to ask her out, where, and when. Now imagine you dont ask her out beacause you feel inferior and she dates another guy you know to be a sleeze. hurt yet? yup, your damn right. Anyway to continue.. imagine spending the next 6 months in utter dispair over the loss of your possible match and being angry at the world and yourself. unable to get over your tremendous loss, you cloud your thoughts with a full time job. Next, apply to university and get accepted. your moving into halls, and your 4 flatmates chat about how many girls they've manipulated, broken-in, and dumped, only for you to change the subjet. so, we hate our new flatmates with an almost uncontrolable rage. Somehow, im able to contain myself, and i keep my mask on. You figure, a good way to relieve your tension is to start weightlifting....so fast forward a year. your in a bar, you meet a girl, you chat and you become friends. you are still in a lot of pain from loosing possibly the best thing in your life 2 yrs before....she wants to go out with you, you start dating. part of you feels hidden beacause of the hurt and rage that lies behind an otherwise happy looking 20yr old. you eventually become friends again beacuase you feel she doesnt know the real you. At this point, i was weightlifting religiously running every day pushups, etc. I wanted to kill people. a hitman would have been a good job.now fast foreward another 2 years. you feel slightly more at ease with yourself, mabey beacause youve got some nice pecks (haha). that takes me to my current position - ive just finished my 4th and final year of university. ive gone from feeling like a total outcast, and a monster in my first year to whatever i am now (which, to be hounest, im not too sure). am i still a virgin? - yea. do i care? - yea! i mean im a guy, not a robot - of course i would love to go about nailing anything that moves, but not at the rxpence of demeaning a girl. i find that a work college chatting about a nice tasty piece of *bottom* he nailed, is for me, like salt on the wound. i still have the notion to take their heads off, but i dont act on it.Of course, my story will be different from most of you, i accept that. but for the most part, my reasons of being a virgin are probably simmilar to a lot of you. Youve no doubt figured ive been a tad repressed about the whole experience, so sry to unload on you. - just wanted to share my story with you.hell knows what im gonna do now - im certainly more calm these days, but i still have my pain sometimes.so this is me, no hiddin stories - the total truth. I lool foreward to hearing some views on it. :D

i am not a virgin, i have lost it in age of 19 years to my beloved , at that time i was proud to get that chance, but when she dump me, i had feeling that i did some thing wrong to give my virginity to girl who leave without any reason.i am not proud that i have did right but should do where it should need to be,

I really didn't agree with any of the poll choices. I didn't wait until marriage to have sex, but I'm not ashamed of that fact. Nor have I had 10 partners, but I don't feel that I'm inexperienced.
Though I was raised Catholic and, like someone mentioned, taught that sex is a sacred act between a husband and wife, I have come to realize that sex is a sacred act, but it doesn't need to be restricted to the sanctity of marriage. Of course, Catholic doctrine also states that the purpose of sex is procreation not enjoyment, and it's considered a sin to use birth control other than abstinance and the inaccurate calendar method. I prefer the pill and good ol' condoms, and I feel that there is absolutely nothing wrong with sex. It is a completely natural act and can be a beautiful expression of love.

Its an interesting thing, because the concept of virginity is completely different for us guys than women. A guy has sex, and nothing changes physically. A woman loses her virginity and her body undergoes a complete change, and physiologically thats a big deal.

Great insight, but I think it has more to do with culture than biology. Yes, sex punctures the hymen, but some women are born without one or have such a thin one that the pain from the rupture is almost imperceptible. Girls are conditioned to protect their virginity, to hold onto it while boys are conditioned to try to get it any way they can. A throwback from the ages when a woman was only as good as her dowry, really. These days, however, girls are getting mixed signals from the media and our culture. On the one hand, they are being taught that a highly sexualized person is more popular, more desirable, and more enjoyable than the dowdy, nerdy girl that refuses to "put out." On the other hand, they are told that "good" girls don't have sex before marriage.