HOME       >>       Science and Technology

Human Locator

teknoTom

I think if this went ahead the country/world would fall into a dystopian '1984' type world, when everyone would be tracked by the government and no-one could hide. Opponents of the government would be tracked down and killed etc etc...

ZaM0

Hm, nice idea, but I think that device must be purchased by choice, couse I'm sure it could be dangerous, couse the radio signal, that must be radiated, could damage somehow your body. All the day/night radiation could cause you cancer of the organ nearly the device.Maybe if somebody create technology, which is not dangerous for the human body, also the material of the device must be harmless.If they implant the material at the human bird, I don't know what will happen through the growth - it could infect somehow the part of the body. I don't know, that should be discussed with proffesionalists

Pages :-

Page 1Page 2

VIEW ORIGINAL REGISTER GET FREE HOSTING

Xisto.com offers Free Web Hosting to its Members for their participation in this Community. We moderate all content posted here but we cannot warrant full correctness of all content. While using this site, you agree to have read and accepted our terms of use, cookie and privacy policy. Copyright 2001-2019 by Xisto Corporation. All Rights Reserved.