HOME       >>       Science and Technology

Mens "push Up" Underwear

rpgsearcherz

Wouldnt the lady be a little pissed when she saw you undressed. I mean come on thats the dumbest and sickest thing I have under heard of.

lol, I think it's quite interesting. I can't really say if I think it'd be cool or not because it really just depends.

I think people need to quit being fake though. God created everyone in his own way -- people need to quit trying to change that.

zanzibarjones

I wouldn't need it :)HAHAHAHA

rob86

Codpieces have been around for a long time. Not quite the same as push-up underwear, but similar in that it's used to enhance a man's masculinity.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png absolutely ridiculous, but that's besides the point.

zanzibarjones

Codpiece? I have never heard that term before, and quite frankly i don't know why anyone would wear something like that. I hate it when my thing gets all tangled up in my undies, then I have to spend a half an hour readjusting, etc....Codpiece, that's great!

Causative

if some guy likes to show off his junk he may enjoy wearing this t-shirt. I personally like it because it gets me out of going shopping with my honey

Pages :-

Page 1Page 2

VIEW DESKTOP VERSION REGISTERGET FREE HOSTING

Xisto.com offers Free Web Hosting to its Members for their participation in this Community. We moderate all content posted here but we cannot warrant full correctness of all content. While using this site, you agree to have read and accepted our terms of use, cookie and privacy policy. Copyright 2001-2019 by Xisto Corporation. All Rights Reserved.