HOME       >>       Science and Technology

Are We Living A Game? With the Sims and other similar games you gotta wonder sometimes.

caz2406

OMG if i was living a game and had my life controlled by someone else then i hope i never meet this person cos they would be 1 sick pup! lol, they would have to have some warped imagination for some of the s*** i have had to deal with over the years...Caz

iGuest

This is so interesting to me because I have recently started to think that life is some sort of game also. I enjoy playing video games and sports and I have learned many "life lessons" from them that I am starting to think that life is similar to a game with some obstacles, laughs, and tears. It's quite bizzare!! Oh life. 

-reply by Caligirlie3

Pages :-

Page 1Page 2Page 3Page 4

VIEW DESKTOP VERSION REGISTERGET FREE HOSTING

Xisto.com offers Free Web Hosting to its Members for their participation in this Community. We moderate all content posted here but we cannot warrant full correctness of all content. While using this site, you agree to have read and accepted our terms of use, cookie and privacy policy. Copyright 2001-2019 by Xisto Corporation. All Rights Reserved.