HOME       >>       Science and Technology

5th Generation Ipod!

iGuest

Good Buy or Not??5th Generation Ipod!

This ipod nano 5th generation is nice the camera is good but the thing is I charge it until its full then I listen to it and it looses battery super fast wats up with that??

-reply by muah

iGuest

Same Issue, 2nd time round...first 16GB one was worse. I5th Generation Ipod!

It is interesting to read your report about your I-pod. After returning my first which also had this problem and FM radio that didn't work, I have had it with the 5th generation. Seems to have more bugs, but then with all the extras they included it is no wonder.

I expected more from this product and it hasn't delivered. So, back to my 3rd generation and will make do until I can be certain they have a product that works.

There is nothing else you can do other than take it back. I didn't spend all my money for something that doesn't work. I'm sure there is a better product out there without all the bells and whistles, that isn't going to give me headaches every time I use it.

It was just a waste of time, energy and effort. Twice burned, and much wiser!

-reply by Barbara

iGuest

I am a new iPOD  user and I have a iPOD Nano with video camera.I think it's a 5th generation. I find the lowest volume to be too loud for me and I would like to know how to lower the volume or if that is even possible.Any help appreciated. 

-question by tidy 7

iGuest

Were not in the stone age anymore5th Generation Ipod!

Well... Lets think about this... Not every person in the world is computer-friendly, so most don't even know what FireWire is. Nobody uses FireWire these days except for those who are sitting in their cave with a rock and a stick trying to make fire... These days, computers don't really generally have FireWire slots... If you do, than I recommend that you come out of the Stone Age

-reply by N3rd

iGuest

Problem with Ipod Nano 5th gen -Music without any bests or effects5th Generation Ipod!

Hi

I have issue with my Ipod Nano 5th Gen Nano-8GB ,somehow volume is not great ,no beats no bass no effects just plain music

Is it something to do with settings as when I play the same song with Nokia Express Music 5310 phone I have found it better there

I may be enraging few ipod fans but need your opinion

Rgds

DM

-reply by Dheeraj

ahmed_mmahmoud

i heard about it but i didn't see it with any of my friends

Pages :-

Page 1Page 2Page 3

VIEW DESKTOP VERSION REGISTERGET FREE HOSTING

Xisto.com offers Free Web Hosting to its Members for their participation in this Community. We moderate all content posted here but we cannot warrant full correctness of all content. While using this site, you agree to have read and accepted our terms of use, cookie and privacy policy. Copyright 2001-2019 by Xisto Corporation. All Rights Reserved.