xisto Community
BaSsMaNjR5

1 Terabyte Email...... its true....

I can barely fill 1gb in gmail. I had finally hit 14% and they made it 2gb but the funnest part is everyday the amount of space is growing bigger and bigger. if you go to
https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?service=mail&passive=true&rm=false&continue=
https://mail.google.com/mail/

you will see on the page how the thing is growing. :)

There are already plenty of freemail providers that offer 1 gigabyte of storage for email accounts, and you could just use a few of those.  I use Walla, and it's been pretty reliable to me.  The only problem is finding a mail account that lets you send larger attachments...  I haven't tried your suggestion because of the negative feedback on this page.

69738[/snapback]

Before, I can't send any e-mail messages... Can I still send emails?

Come on, seriously! Who is going to use 2gb of email provided by Gmail (One of the most reputable companies in the world) let alone 1tb!Come on, i have over 500+ messages in gmail and i use something like 3%! :) It everyone used 1tb of space on their server they would most certaintly die because think of it this way:1tb x 10000 users = 10 000 tb! Most home users have a 40-120gb hard drive. 1tb is 1000gb! And your trying to fill it up with EMAILS of all things? :P

I can barely fill 1gb in gmail.  I had finally hit 14% and they made it 2gb but the funnest part is everyday the amount of space is growing bigger and bigger.  if you go to
https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?service=mail&passive=true&rm=false&continue=
https://mail.google.com/mail/
you will see on the page how the thing is growing.  :)

70046[/snapback]

Yup. Companies like that are just wasting their precious time. :P:D:D

ohhhh,the 1TB email,i have got too.although hrider is awesome to offer people huge storage,the email lack loading speed and usual function.however,we who alppied for should thank hrider.

omg thats huge, how much does it cost, correction 1 terabyte = 1024 GB :) lol

70077[/snapback]

Yes... I wonder if we will have more than 1000 TB... what are we going to call it?

What is terabyte?? Terabyte == 1000 gigabytes? If yes, I'm almost sure they will not keep the services much time... 100 members mean they would need 100.000 gigabytes, or 100.000.000 megabytes, do you think they will earn enough money to pay for all this space? IF they have all this space avaiable, there are many other problems too, just like this message which clagnol told us:

The server process has been interrupted due to an internal error. Please wait a moment, then refresh the page.

Gmail, for example, canm provide you 1 gigabyte email. So, 1000 users of gmail == 1 user of hriders! Does it sound possible to you? I don't think so...

a terabyte??? i signed up for it and i could not log in, a very very good welcome sign and a good preview of its hosting and running capabilities.The terabyte things is, i bet , a hoax, since no one would every be able to store enough to exceed 1 terabyte to dissaprove them, it could be a gigabyte,,, but a terabyte??? you kiddin me? its 1000 gigs, G I G A B Y T E S,, you can put all the info of all the books in all the libraries into one email account. Its a motorcycle club anyway, as a result security and reliability gets 0, it looks bad too, my 10 year old brother can design stuff better than that.Anyway, CheersTariq