xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rejected

Do You Run? I do.

So how many of you guys run for a sport? Not many adults I assume, but I'm betting many of the teenagers here are on track, cross country, or whatever you may call it. I run the two-mile and 1-mile. My personal record for the two mile is 10:34 and my p.r. for the mile is 4:53. What do you run if you run and how well do you do it?

well, not me. it is not because of lazzyness, but of asthma.... I'd love to be able to run, play football (real one, soccer), or basquetball, or rugby, heall YEAH!!!!The only sports i can always practice is billiard and chess!!! :)

I used to run 100m when I was younger, then I broke my legs and since then I have been 'sprintophobic'. I don't dare sprint anymore, and that's the end of my running life... I tried running 400m but it wasnt for me

i run a lot everyday,but i am not engaged in sports.LOl:i like sports which i can relax myself after school,very good.i often run long distance to achieve my aim per day.to exercise my sinew,i maintain good state ,to run everyday now. :)

I sort of like running, if I'm tired out from doing a sport earlier, I feel really light and think I'm running much faster when I'm really not. And don't think I do sports or running for fun, I do sports because I have to, since I'm still in school :). I don't like to do either of them, especially because of my asthma. Well in my school, I have to run around the whole field once in a while and that is painful, it's like 1 mile, I think my teacher told me the time was 4:54, yeah, I think so. And once I had to run around "Burnham Park", thats like 2 miles and my time was 12:30, or something like that.

I run only when chased by someone or something that I am afraid of :), even then I may decide to chance it and see how much of a pummling they'll give me LOL, seriously I don't like to run, though I used to be on the cross country team when I was in public school, and they tried to get me to do it in highschool, but I never much liked it.

I'm a baseball pitcher but did used to be an outfielder. When messing around I still take my fielding seriously and if the ball is popped up high enough I can get to it if it's back in the outfield :rolleyes:I used to be very fast but never went for track teams because while racing for short distances could be fun once in a while it would get boring, I preferred something with more action and variety like baseball.

I'm a baseball pitcher but did used to be an outfielder.  When messing around I still take my fielding seriously and if the ball is popped up high enough I can get to it if it's back in the outfield :rolleyes:

I used to be very fast but never went for track teams because while racing for short distances could be fun once in a while it would get boring, I preferred something with more action and variety like baseball.

154012[/snapback]

Hmm... shouldn't have used the word "used" like that... unfortunately I see no edit button for these forums... :lol:

Hi All,I run but not for sport LOL. i run because of my health. My tummy is going bigger and bigger because my job is only sitting in office. I run 4 times a week only to reduce some weight.By the way i am not FAT, just some extra kilos. :D

well, not me. it is not because of lazzyness, but of asthma.... I'd love to be able to run, play football (real one, soccer), or basquetball, or rugby, heall YEAH!!!!

The only sports i can always practice is billiard and chess!!!  -_-

69267[/snapback]

That's no excuse -_- the best boy and girl runners in my year have asthma. It seems all the best long distance runners in my year all have asthma, so HAHA. :P

My friend has asthma and she's extremely good at sports and does everything.. but she has to bring around her asthma pump thingy. While she runs she pumps the thing , lol. It's crazy but she still does it.

Anyways I kind of like running. Inever ever ran long distance or even short distance for that matter until year 7. When the school kind of intruduced me into it. Icame third in cross country which I was kind of proud of. I'm probably better than average at runnign short and long distance because I use to swim rallys and stuff. But I'm not brilliant at it.

I remember coming second in 1500m and first in 800m in year 8. But I came 5th at 1500m in year 9 and 5th at cross country. So i've dropped loads of places.

Running is awsome. I run the 100 meter, and the 50 yd. I have run the 100 meter in 11.3 seconds and the 50 yd. in 5.6 seconds. I also love to sneak in a distance run from time to time, but I am not able to do it often, because it does not work fast twitch muscles. Though, running a 5k road race is one of the greatest things ever.

I can't run :) . It's obligatory at school but i easily get tired. Believe it or not, i'm one of the best runners in my class amongst the girls...meaning all the girls in my class suck just like me. I get easily exhausted :)