xisto Community
velma

Credit System Being Tweaked - Now in BETA Testing

Can we have another thread for requesting mycent updates for this forum?

You can open a new thread each time you want to. However, what you are talking about is not pertinent with the "annoucements" forum, so you should find another place for it.

Can we have another thread for requesting mycent updates for this forum? I am asking this because every week or so, when most of us post we have to wait a lot for the mycent update. Surely they are now manual on both KS and Asta considering the slowest update. I don't know how tiresome it is to ask for update via support ticket every time. Why not just have another official thread from mod "Request mycent update" as title. So when mycents are stalled for week or for more than that, just post on that thread begging for mycent, and maybe we members might get few here and there if there is anyone listening at top.

I don't know about a thread but I'm just curious about how quick the MyCent system is operating? I Wonder if it's possible to get mycents updates in real-time
Edited by manuleka (see edit history)

Can we have another thread for requesting mycent updates for this forum?

This would definitely be better than opening a support ticket as far as user experience is concerned. But I am afraid, that it won't be so easy for the admins and moderators because there would be more people requesting on the forum than those opening a support ticket.

OK, let's say it differently.Two different situations, two different actions.If you have a question, you open a topic on the forum, and somebody will answer.If you have a technical or a commercial problem on your hosted website and you urgently need an action from Xisto, you open the ticket, and a Xisto tech guy or marketing guy take the appropriate action.

OK, let's say it differently.Two different situations, two different actions.
If you have a question, you open a topic on the forum, and somebody will answer.
If you have a technical or a commercial problem on your hosted website and you urgently need an action from Xisto, you open the ticket, and a Xisto tech guy or marketing guy take the appropriate action.

mind you, the Xisto - Support Line are quite prompt in response to ticket requests/querries

speaking from experience ofcourse - filed an urgent ticket a week ago and got it sorted in no time
Edited by manuleka (see edit history)

I just hope the MyCENTS problems are sorted now, due to I don't want my account to be suspended, if I won't see the update I think I will need to write a support ticket. :)

MyCENT problems are all sorted and are working correctly. I confirm, mycent system is stable and up to date. We are running the script once a day. Soon, We will set it on cron to execute every hour.

It is really great news that MyCENT system is up to date. As you mentioned script are getting run once a day, does it run at a particular time of day or anytime? If it is at particular time what is that. I just want know all those things because it is quite very long that there is no change in MyCENT of my account.

It is really great news that MyCENT system is up to date. As you mentioned script are getting run once a day, does it run at a particular time of day or anytime? If it is at particular time what is that. I just want know all those things because it is quite very long that there is no change in MyCENT of my account.

Agyat, you'll notice that you have a warning. This warn status is the reason you are not seeing any changes in your mycent. Once your warning has been removed, you will earn mycents once more.

Agyat, you'll notice that you have a warning. This warn status is the reason you are not seeing any changes in your mycent. Once your warning has been removed, you will earn mycents once more.

Thanks to clear my doubt about warning. But still i want to know that how and in how much time those warning will adjusted by administrators. I think it is a very long time i am facing that punishment and hope administrators consider me, very soon adjust my warning.

Thanks to clear my doubt about warning. But still i want to know that how and in how much time those warning will adjusted by administrators. I think it is a very long time i am facing that punishment and hope administrators consider me, very soon adjust my warning.

Agyat, you were caught plagiarizing material from other websites, those articles were really high quality posts but were stolen material. And to top it off, you didn't plagiarize stuff only on this board but you actually pulled the same stunt first on Xisto. Since then, your posts have been mostly average to mediocre & you haven't really been active regularly. If I saw a change in your activity and quality of posts, I would remove your warning.

PM me if you have any further doubts about your warning but do not hijack this thread with your doubts.