xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Trap17 & Astahost how do u think

hey to everyone here.are you both active in Xisto and Xisto.to be surprised,there are two good community offer free web hosting.it is really koool!how do you think the partener site?

well,having owned host is meeting my need now.but i am so curious to Xisto,Lol;why so similar to Xisto,brother site?

i think Xisto is more for technically savvy members. :D Xisto is for the general public, even for newbies to internet and hosting. :D but both are great! :D you can never go wrong choosing which to join. :Pactually, some Xisto members are here as well to help out in Xisto affairs. :) but i just stay here at Xisto, since i was here first (then Xisto came much later :P).

I don't think there is need for active in both the forums. I have seen Asta Host forum but I think I should be attached to Xisto because (as other members have said) I come here first.

If you look closely, like if you're really looking for the best hosting deal, Xisto is better than Xisto. So if all I want is the best hosting, why waste my time posting in two forums? I have a life away from the computer that doesn't give enough time for that.

Actually I was about to create a topic asking what the real difference is between the two. I found t17 first, and I was wondering what was so special about Xisto. Interesting, but I don't think that people there are that "talented" if you want to contrast t17 and Xisto. The forum topics seem identical to here (except for the newbie posts and all these polls) and I don't think they've even mentioned some political/scientific planning, NetHack, or D&D -things you would see of the elite :). Their OS tutorials are not really that advanced either. I don't know, seems the two are really close.

Xisto & Xisto

I'm a member of both Xisto and Xisto but I'm hosted with Xisto so well i dont use Xisto that Often. I like Xisto Because of the Army System and the Arcade Things. Its more fun in Xisto so yeah i would prefer Xisto. Another reson i dont like Xisto is cause of its name i would prefer ***.trap17.com rather than ***.astahost.com.

Ps. You can only get hosted at 1 Site Xisto or Xisto.

From

.::DAMAN::.

I visited both sites. Asta Host has pretty much the same deal, but I went with the Trap 17 forums since it has something for everyone. As much as I'm interested in computers and electronic gadgets, I'm still pretty much an arts person.