xisto Community
8ennett

Pacman On Google Homepage

A quick google search tells that pacman has made into permanent url: https://www.google.com/doodles/30th-anniversary-of-pac-man So we can play it again whenever we wish to have a quick deathmatch with a buddy sitting next.

This raises again the subject of people being stuck on a google page ; however, now, they will be frankly and honestly playing pacman.

----Edit

I tried it, and I must warn everybody : this games is very dangerous. It almost destroyed my keyboard, it's testing if your keybord is stronger than your fingers.

:) also just a reminder, if you play a two player on google then the a,s,d,w keys won't work in the google search bar until you open a new tab. it was kind of annoying considering just after i played i tried to type in pacman in to google lol i couldn't understand why the A button wasn't working

Playing it for a day or two on the google home page was fun, but trying to play it again through google isn't much of a 'fun' idea....I'd rather play it in full-screen whenever I want. Still, google brought back some memories and I re-discovered pacman after a long time :)

I've also been trying to play pacman through google, but I can confess that i'm really not good at playing it, even though I saw on youtube, that some people play it very good. I just think I need practice and read a little about how to play it best.. But even at youth I wasn't good at it.. :)I like to play lode runner much more or diamond caves for example :D

It must be awesome to be the team that works on coming up with Google logos and games to put on the front home page. There is always something going on and they have done something every year, and hardly ever, I don't think ever -- is it the same thing. There is always a new logo or always something new that they are doing. So the team that does that must be doing some intense research, brainstorming & creativity, coding, and design.

It's always forced me to click if the Google logo has changed and to see what is going on. So I remember the Pacman Google game and that was really awesome.

You can actually see how Google has changed their logo throughout the years. Than again, when your a billion dollar company, you better be damn creative!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Did anyone see the music logo on google the other day? It was commemorating Les Paul's 96th birthday and was an interactive guitar spelling out Google. You just run your mouse over the strings to strum it and you could even record a track and download it. I know they are only amusing for a couple of minutes, but they're still amusing.

Google Logo - https://www.google.com/logos/2011/lespaul.html

have a look at google.com/insidesearch

Huh? What are you talking about? Yes, I had a look, and saw this :

Get information on Google’s newest search features and learn tips from basic to advanced. For even more on Google search, explore our playground of fun features, or go under the hood to explore the technology that powers your searches.

Did anyone see the music logo on google the other day? It was commemorating Les Paul's 96th birthday and was an interactive guitar spelling out Google. You just run your mouse over the strings to strum it and you could even record a track and download it. I know they are only amusing for a couple of minutes, but they're still amusing.

Google Logo - https://www.google.co11/lespaul.html

lol pretty funky...

i did saw a google page the other day with some animated puppets or something, and with a mouse over they get struck (whacked) by the cursor lol... can't remember how long ago was this but it was quite amusing for a few seconds