xisto Community
khalilov

Negative Mycents

negative mycents get deducted O.o,otherwise there is no point in making them negative.Some one would spam his way into 10$, gets credited and gets negative 10$ mycents buts till use the $ he made.

I just lost $20 in my Xisto pannel :P .Hope this get fixed soon//edit: submitted a ticket at xisto, hope it get fixed soon.//edit2: I just realised I had a $19.99 hosting plan instead of a $9.99 one. So the $20 deduction at Xisto is normal . It however doesn't explain why I've lost 993.68 myCents :mellow:

Edited by wutske (see edit history)

//edit2: I just realised I had a $19.99 hosting plan instead of a $9.99 one.

Ouch ! Where do you see the current cost of your hosting plan ? You see it before ordering, but one week after, where do you see it ?

Ouch ! Where do you see the current cost of your hosting plan ? You see it before ordering, but one week after, where do you see it ?

At Xisto - Support under "My Products & Services" you can see the cost of your hostingplan
post-38430-1170906384_thumb.gif

I had negative 300 earlier and alot of people have negatives high.Was there any major forum cleanup in the previous days?My package's price is still the same, what services are you using maybe some of them got more expensive.

I am sure, the negative earnings you see are values limited to the forum only.WHY DID ALL THIS HAPPEN?Simply because, keeping the post counts same, I wanted to award more myCENTS for really good posts. Even though the trick worked good in the beginning.. however, the "factors" used to CALCULATE the goodness of your posts kept changing and after a month or so when the factors were not found, the myCENTS started dropping into negative.I used the data from Search Engines to calculate POST quality .. but now I after this.. I edited my codes to award points exclusively. The best part is, members who got NEGATIVE credits are the ones who earned BONUS. The greater the difference between your Xisto - Support balance and EARNINGS (at forum, which is dropping drastically) = your bonus!.I assure everyone that the myCENTS reduced were only the BONUS part which is reflecting only in the forum. No Deduction has taken place in your Xisto - Support admin area. I will continue using this data to improve the script further in my spare time.

I somehow managed to get -361.84 MyCents. I did make a post in the support section yesterday that I do not see today. So I guess if it got deleted then then somehow that managed to deduct a large amount of MyCents. The post was simply asking (I thought nicely) if there was a way to find new or recent topics. Can this be fixed or do I need to post 348 cents worth of posts to be in the positive again?

I had negative 300 when this first happened, and negative 45 which iam currently restoring. As for your negative 348 which is 381 now btw, just wait a bit and it will be deducted from your Xisto - Support balance or if you are fast enough and post 381.64 worth of mycents nothing will be deducted.

OpaQue seems to know what's going on. It makes since. If when they started a good post (good enough to receive some mycents) needed to be 10 words long then they changed it to 25 words and recalculated my cents it would make since that everyone would loose at least a few mycents while other could have lost many more. Similar bugs which apparently OpaQue is working hard on to fix may result in some strange numbers. I wouldn't rush OpaQue to get it fixed, none should need to program so much just so they can fix some minor display glitches.

if you are fast enough and post 381.64 worth of mycents nothing will be deducted.

Good luck with that :mellow: but, If you are able to get out of the hole by 381 that fast it means you either:A: don't have a life (not likely)
or
B: you spammed (more likely).

Thanks,
Sparkx

If it just a display glitch that's good. If 300+ is deducted for no apparent reason that will annoy me greatly. However, it seems that continuing to post is pointless if so doing further drives the number into the negative range.

I had -700 MyCents or so after which $7 were deducted from my earnings. I didn't report anything because I remember getting $10 for one post sometime back, so it was probably just taken back. But, its gone to -25 cents again after my latest post. I am not sure how much more will be deducted.

At negative 342 right now, I have not have my balance at Xisto - Web Hosting (Xisto) deducted of any amount. However, right now I have to earn 342 worth of myCENTs before I can get back to the positive side, and another to 100 myCENTs to order a domain name that I was planning to register soon.

how in the world to do i create a web site here ... was under the impression this site was a free web hosting site?? hmmm so confused please help view finder

how in the world to do i create a web site here ... was under the impression this site was a free web hosting site?? hmmm so confused please help
view finder

OK, you did the first part, you started posting in our forum.
The second part is fully explained here : http://forums.xisto.com/topic/96846-topic/?findpost=
And it's somehow summarized for instance here : http://forums.xisto.com/topic/96846-topic/?findpost=
Roughly speaking, you have to also register at Xisto with the same mail address you used for registering at Xisto.
You simply start posting on our forum (at least five interesting posts) and you will see appearing a "myCents" amount near your name in front of each of your post. The more interesting your posts are, the more myCents you have.
Each time your account reaches 100 MyCents, it's converted to $1.00 in your Xisto account. This $1.00 will pay your hosting plan. I suggest you should order the "Logic plan", you will need $3.00 each month, so your mycents should reach three times 100 each month.
Please tell me if my summary you understood or if my summary is not clear enough.