xisto Community
JasPuneet

Free Site

I agree with takerraj, that is also the reason why and meaning we gather here. Also that is the hope that Xisto can getting stronger and stronger in the future, and bring us more quality and better free service. I believe one day when we talk about hosting service, the name comes to our mind first would be the word of Xisto.

even if you make one it still remains a subdomain of the google and not fully your own site Am i right????
i have already seen this stuff but its not worth it

Effectively, your site is a subdomain of the google domain. However, it's fully your site, it's content is exactly what you inside it.

I personally do not believe that this would be a good website choice for people like me who like to be able to write their own website either using html coding or using a program such as dreamweaver. I myself am making a website so this google hosting would not be a viable choice or path for me to take because it does not seem like you can upload custom made pages but instead have a simple standalised shell of a webpage which would not stand out from the many millions more webpages that are out there. It would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack, just plain and boring and that is not what you would look for in a website. There is many more free hosting providers who have both pre assembled themes and the ability to create your own.So which choice would you make?the plain site or the site that jumps out at you?